What's new

Purple Haze x Panama feedback

Corium

Hello all ace lovers ;)

It's my first post on IC, so I would share with you my growing experience of ACE's purple haze x panama.

Yesterday was his cut's day after just 4 months of flowering, exactly F+122. Superb plant with a very honorable yield, growing very sativa with a terrible stretch.

At the end, you find that the poor have lost almost all its large leaves. Bumper harvest at the end with many new pistils, which made me decide to cut, still quite a few amber trichomes. Despite long absences a dozen days before which I had literally drowned the plant to overcome the thirst, cash it without flinching.

Smell after the cut little hazy and floral quite refreshing.

Two words about the setup and then forward the pics:

400W HPS
11L Kilomix
Watering: almost 3/4L once a week
provide fertilizer very light and every 3 waterings (hesi without phosphor+)

globalf.jpg

global1.jpg

detailbranche4.jpg

detailbranche1.jpg

detailbud1.jpg

detailbud4.jpg

tritri1.jpg

recolte1.jpg

Many thanks to Ace, bye bye all & Enjoy growing ^^

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome!
Great job :yes:
thx for sharing and welcome to icmag :)

gkn

nice colors corium! welcome to icmag

tell us how she smokes when you try it...

saludos!

Corium

Woh, so many kind comments from your part. Thank you.

I'll of course keep you informed about the vap' test as soon as possible with some pics.

Just have to be patient few weeks of drying and curing for revealing the real taste ;)

thanks again, bye bye & enjoy ^^

ManoVerde

Very nice pics Corium, but i think u will have to wait some month and not weeks for a correct smoke, sativas normally need a longer cure for a good smoke.

marv

Splendid purp buds !!! Good job Corium !!!
We want a smoke test please .:smokeit:
Let's overgrow the planet :headbange

Schlossi

Does Purple get you more stoned? thought so.
that`s why everyone wants purple heads in the winter time.
Frosties.

BudBo

Purple Panama Haze looks like some dank high yieldin sativa

thats a nice lst job u did there too

N Schlossi man purple doesn't get u more "stoned" the color purple doesn't add any potency taste or anything else but make the plant look amazing

I love purple buds but just for the bag appeal and nothing more

most people say they like purple or grapes is because they like the Erkles and the purple indicas that fruity pungeant earthy taste

But theres purple haze and purple SSH phenos n purple kush n purple C99 purple paki and they're all different highs

just my 2 cents

Beautiful plants Coruim!!

Budbo

There is something different in the terpenes in the Oldtimers Haze which the Purple Haze pheno derives. The terpenes are directly affecting the high in which ever cross from the Purple Haze pheno, this is something more of a burgandy or port wine smell and taste as the Purple Urkels are more in a lavender realm of scents. The Purpling coming from anthocyanin is a bit different in regards to a genetically purple strain such as the purple pheno in the Oldtimers Haze.

Most Purples don't contribute to the high like Purple Urkel, Purple Kush and so on, this is also because by this time the THC synthesis has gone too long in most strains that purple. This is not the case with a pure sativa like Old Timers Haze which maturation adds to the effect of the finished product, so a Purple Haze pheno can be a signed of significant psycho-activity.

Purple Panama Haze looks like some dank high yieldin sativa

thats a nice lst job u did there too

N Schlossi man purple doesn't get u more "stoned" the color purple doesn't add any potency taste or anything else but make the plant look amazing

I love purple buds but just for the bag appeal and nothing more

most people say they like purple or grapes is because they like the Erkles and the purple indicas that fruity pungeant earthy taste

But theres purple haze and purple SSH phenos n purple kush n purple C99 purple paki and they're all different highs

just my 2 cents

Beautiful plants Coruim!!

Budbo

gkn

There is something different in the terpenes in the Oldtimers Haze which the Purple Haze pheno derives. The terpenes are directly affecting the high in which ever cross from the Purple Haze pheno, this is something more of a burgandy or port wine smell and taste as the Purple Urkels are more in a lavender realm of scents. The Purpling coming from anthocyanin is a bit different in regards to a genetically purple strain such as the purple pheno in the Oldtimers Haze.

Most Purples don't contribute to the high like Purple Urkel, Purple Kush and so on, this is also because by this time the THC synthesis has gone too long in most strains that purple. This is not the case with a pure sativa like Old Timers Haze which maturation adds to the effect of the finished product, so a Purple Haze pheno can be a signed of significant psycho-activity.

Agree completely Mota friend! The purple haze is a very different kind of weed, even compared to her green haze sisters.
The tone colour of the bud is part of the synesthesia it produces when smoking it. The taste is purple too... almost pink to me, different from the purple indicas like you say. And the high is a bit more dreamy, warmer, still psychedelic, while the green haze is more clear and electric, and perhaps more visual. There is a subtle distinct about the purple haze...!

saludos! (smoking green haze, i have so little purple haze left!)