What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126W Penatrator 1st GEN LED Bloom: Grow Cabinet

MeanBean

Hi, OK going to try and just give a few updates on my second round with my penetrator.

Last grow I got about 4 Oz. Looking to get a bit more.

Real quick, the flower chamber is 28"wide by 20" deep by 37" high; minus the space the light takes.

I use General Hydro Nutes

1 126 penetrator, nothing else. "SOMETIMES I USES A CFL FOR PICS"

DWC Setup in a 20Gal fish tank lol!!!

Strain is Dutch Pasion - Oasis

Check out the last Grow

Things I Changed on this grow:

#1. vegged with HGL LED instead of HTG

#2. Added KoolBloom from GH

#3. testes the FIM method on One of the plants.

Please don't clog my blog with negative crap or some BS about bulbs and Watts. I CHOOOSE LED and I have the money to purchase as many as I need. Please don suggest buying a light bulb to me! THANKS!!

MeanBean

OK well If you Havent got to see the cab all stealthed out here ya go.

picture.php

Here's some more pics showing the veg area and of the next 4 clones I just planted + the mother for my Dutch Passion - The Ultimate grow. Yeah It's all packed in there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeanBean

In Bloom Week 3

In Bloom Week 3

OK these have been flowering a bit over 3 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is where I tried the "FIM" technique, looks like it worked, but there all shorter than the other branches! this is in the back left corner.

picture.php

picture.php

I

irishboy

good job bro plants look nice and healthy. keep up the good work and good luck.

MeanBean

Thanks For watching!! Irish wasent sure if I was on your good side or bad lol!! Glad to see ya here.

See I vegged these plants a bit less. there about 2-3 inches shorter. I hope I get at least 4 0z again!!

Also becasue its winter now, there sucking way less water . used to be like 80 in the spare room, no ac. now its like 65 room temp. but when the lights on in the cab its like in there 76. BUT the water is red on the way into the tank and a week later its just about clear so i know it's takin the nutes...

Sucks cause this strain aint the best. can't friggin wait thell I get my new strain going and the other light in there!! buuuut

I think by the next time I bloom I will have a new grow area!! gonna search for one with the home inspector soon in my new house, well new to me...

I am thinking an attic grow, o that reminds me Now I need one of thiose climate thingys since it wont be in a heated area.... another 300 down....

Sleepy

Veteran
loooking good so far!!

why the mad face in the title??

i like the way the fixture fits in your cabinet.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks nice mate - looking forward to seeing how it goes forward

V.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Nice cab. Love the LED's...interested in messing with those someday myself.

MeanBean

Haha the mean face is for people that want to come in here and bash my thread.

Also not sure if your gonna get to see it or not but i am planning on cramming 2 in there sideways for the flower!!

Might be building something new here too though...

MeanBean

Where else? Walmart.

I Really butchered it up though. i took the shelves it came with and used it for the bottom.

See that bottom drawer, its actually just a shelf with to bogus knobs on it. the remaining shelfs i used for the sides. Also I added 4" to the back and put real wood back there. they give you like paper thin cardboard these days for the back of the cab.

Behind the veg area is a 4" tube carbon filter and 2 80cfm fans pusshing air out the side.

I

irishboy

Thanks For watching!! Irish wasent sure if I was on your good side or bad lol!! Glad to see ya here.

lol.. no bro i have no problem with you at all, your doing a good thing showing what leds can do.. wish you the best luck brother.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet cab setup MeanBean m8 looking forward to the rest of your grow..!!!

MeanBean

Man, seem like this KoolBloom is causing some hermie problems...

This strain is know for that, in fact dutch passion even says don't worrie about losing this strain it almost always makes a seed or 2.

Last grow I got 1 seed, but did pull like 5 heremie patches off before hand.

Well i pulled like 10 banana patches off today. It better quit!

I am done with this strain, I just want good buds to hold me over, MAN that dutch master reverse would be handy about now. Should always have some on hand when tesing diffrent stuff based on fem seeds...

Hank_Moody

Let's see if you can pull the 1/2 pound you bragged about when this journal was started elsewhere. 3 1/2 oz is less than 1/2 that. Wonder why that happened? I can copy and paste your words in case you forgot them.

Latest posts

Latest posts