What's new

Copycat 4k vertical stadium

Securityfirst

This was the 6k DTW room but now it has been switched to a sealed 4k hand water DTW vertical stadium! I actually got the initial idea from all of Krunch's threads and then I happened upon SensiSamarui's vertical thread and it was on. Thanks! Special thanks goes to Grownerd for getting me started on this room. Thanks

So it took a bit of work (for lack of a better word) to get to this point. It took me about 30 hrs to build and rearrange and paint the walls white and transplant a total of 42 plants, 7 per board.My handyguy and another person also helped. The plants were in 2 gallon growbags now they are in ebb and flow buckets with 1/2 in tubing going down to pvc pipe and then to a drain out through the wall. The left side of the room is all GDP vegged and topped for a month all 16 inches tall and the right side is green crack all 16 inches tall. All plants have eight to ten nodes. It takes 15 minutes or less to water this room. PPM of co2 is 1200 to start. I have a 18000 btu shinco split ac now dedicated to this room. It useto be a 12k room but now it is 6k in one side and this new setup 4k on the other with a new wall between them. I have to say it was kind of fun getting high everyday and builiding this room. I'll take 2 turkey sandwiches mmmmmm

I'm using Phosphoload, diamond nectar , drip clean, house and garden coco's a and b and multizyme and also roots excelerator hand water style. I tryed the drip systems , paid to get it all on a friggin drip. It just doesnt work for me I need it to be manual.

My goal is to harvest 6 pds. I shall be honest with the results because this shit matters godammit!!:joint:

Questions/comments appreciated

031ov.jpg

030tx.jpg

025gz.jpg

023vk.jpg

022xj.jpg

Securityfirst

Notice how the lights are attached to yo yo's which are then attached to another 2 by 4 mounted on the ceiling. The lights were hung using L shape brackets.

I'm amazed at the cost of these light sockets only 30 dollars each.

011bt.jpg

010uj.jpg

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Like the handle and the thread....

I'll be sure to check back and see how it turns out!

Carboy

Looks very nice and clean. Good work!!

Some dimension questions, if you don't mind.
What is the outside width at the top shelf? How high is that top level? Length looks about 10'? Just to help put things in perspective, did you use 2x6s or 2x8s for shelves?

Thanks -------- CB

Securityfirst

Eyyu and Ellie thanks for stopping in. Blazeoneup thanks buddy!

Carboy-- the room is 10 by 14. There is oh well what would a carpenter call it? a lowered ceiling after ten feet the long way so we squeeze a little over ten by ten of useable growspace out of here. The width of the top shelf is a foot or so. The shelves were allready there i did not install them , we hung the lights with 2 by 4's.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
i love it man I'm leaving my place to go help a buddy of mine do something like this hopefully it can be a productive garden :D THANKS FOR SHARING your work man wish you the best
happy harvest
Dr.dank

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice work, as usual! Been quietly checkin out ur grows from the sidelines, and great work dewd! I'll be following 4sure!

Securityfirst

i love it man I'm leaving my place to go help a buddy of mine do something like this hopefully it can be a productive garden :D THANKS FOR SHARING your work man wish you the best
happy harvest
Dr.dank

I haveto agree with you there man. It is only 42 plants , productive for sure!

Shhh and red spaghetti thanks for stopping in. Red spaghetti i dont know what to make of your avatar..

L

lid

I wish i could set up a stadium vert system but with my state laws it wouldent be very efficient for me. anyway nice setup!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TAGGED

TAGGED

Great setup

This is goin to look amazing in a few weeks. Good luck bro

MARLO

Securityfirst

Start flower 1/10/10

Start flower 1/10/10

Hi budrunner and Marlo , thanks for stopping in. Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot. Only 42 plants this time around, kind of apprehensive but i feel like this room was supposed to be setup this way. Just 4 lights , 18000 on the ac , just fixed the co2 burner. Ready to flower today , fed them yesterday. I feed three days a week of a nute mix and then one day flush. Have to keep in mind this is DTW so i try to take it easy on the resources.