What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush lovers - post it up

Mercer

I've grown/growing master kush, hindu kush, bubba kush and og kush - all lovely medicines and the best of the best IMVHO.

Any other kush lovers? I wold love to see some Orange or Purple or Pure kush strains - those are best of the best of Kush - Kush owns all other strains. :pointlaug

KRS Juan

Did someone say kush??????

OG

Purple Kush

I have much better photo's from before the ICMAG drive crash last year, especially of the PK, maybe if I can find them I can upload them later.
I have a very rare pheno of Master Kush and NL x K in flower right now along with 2 OG and 2 PK, if I can get my camera back from a buddy I snap some of those too.

-KRS Juan-

Mercer

That's a really pretty plant KRS_Juan - I didn't think anyone was growing the Purple Kush, looks really tastey!

Here are a few of my vegging Kushes.

Scay Beez

Mercer: I have bubba and pot of gold but POG shouldn't be classified as a kush..haha.. Which seed co are your master kush and hindu kush from? I've smoked some tasty hindu kush before but its never that potent. Either stand up to bubba or og?

- sbz

Mercer

No way, neither of them stand up to Bubba or OG in the potency department but they are great to smoke. Master and Hindu are both local clones, you can see the sativa kushy leaves on them. Bubba has the super indica dominant leaves, very very deep green. ciao

Scay Beez

Yeah the pot of gold I have get real skinny leaves when its flowered. Bubba and og probably aren't real kushes but they are the flavor potency bombs for sure.

- sbz

ograskal

Veteran
Hey KRS Juan! Nice lookin Purple Kush you got there! How does She compare to the Bubba and the OG in your Opinion! How many days did you let her go?? Peace.~ograskal

Nice thread Mercer! I'm also growin an OGKush S1 and a Master Kush (purple pheno). Thats 4 Kushes for me but i want more! Kush is the Shit! Peace.~ograskal

G

Everyones kush is looking tasty as hell. Keep up the great pics.

Hi Hashstar, How you doing bro? Very nice plants you got there. But after smoking your SSH I know your a fine grower.

Mercer

Looking great everyone.

Hashstar, how do you like your MK's? I hear that the pheno's range from not so great, to not so great.

mosess187

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaykush-I can smell that purple from my computer!!!

(Keep an eye out for the charles kush, it also looks like a real body banger!)

Mercer

Yeah that charles looks like it will be great.

I'm also interested in Reefermans Pink Kush and Kings Cross.

I read that the Pink Kush is supposed to be the same as the Cotton Candy Kush and Kings cut is supposed to be the real deal OG Kush?! Is there any truth to this and has anyone grown these out that can confirm this? ciao

Braveheart

im lovin all these kushes that og looks good. ive been picking up some kush from a club and find myself tokin it way more than others. kush is a must have. im going to pick up a local kush clone soon hope it turns out like yours guys. l8er