What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dödsknarks hideout

Dödsknark

Hello and welcome to my little corner. I'll try to keep this updated when I have something interesting to show you all.

I'm an Overgrow refugee and did 3 indoor grows some years ago. Bought a 400w hps and some ventilation and grew 2 or 3 females of some pure Thai sativa in my closet. Came out alright and the smoke was good.

Here they are.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then I bought a pack of SweetCindy and traded some of the beans for some Lifesaver. Ended up only getting one female but she was really nice. Really potent smoke and after a long cure she kind of smelled like overripe strawberries.

Here she is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After she was chopped I grew 6 clones of her and a Lifesaver-clone that I was gifted from a user on another forum.

Clonies. SC and LS.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then it was time to move and take an involuntary break from growing for 7 or so years.

Finally this summer I did an outdoor grow with Thyphoon and Dieselryder. I won't go into detail on that. Just check the link in my sig if you're interested. Came out well above expectations.

A while back my situation changed and I got myself a 120x120 tent with a 600w cooltube. I germed a couple of beans but lost some to rusty germination techniques. Damn thos peatpellets can hold water! Ended up with a, what I thought, nice Hashberry female that I cloned. Flowered the mother and 5 clones out only to discover their hermie genes... The buds were ROCKHARD and smell delicious though so it wasn't a total waste.

Hashberries.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After that I grew a couple of Dieselryders to make seeds. Ended up with 4 females. One much taller and stretchier. I recognized this as my favourite pheno (smokewise) from the outdoors. Pollinated them all and got some seeds for the future.

Dieselryders.

picture.php

Next it was time to germ a mix. 2 Apollo11, 2 Aurora Indica and 8 Satoris. They recently showed preflowers and I ended up with 3 Satoris and one a11 and one AI. I have cloned all plants including males so there might be some small scale pollination. Time will tell. I haven't done any training or topping as I want to see how they grow so I get an idea of which ones to keep for my planned SOG. Flipped to 12/12 on new years eve.

Current.

picture.php

picture.php

Apollo11

picture.php

I wanna end this post with a BIG thank you to all the people who make ICmag what it is and also to the people who made Overgrow what it was. I couldn't have done it without you.

Dödsknark

Thank you Ganjamann and Paddi!

Just dropped in to let you know I have thrips in my tent. Been waiting forever for my Spinosad that I ordered from overseas. Damn store took more than a week to get it shipped :(

Ah well, I hope I get it tomorrow. SLAUGHTER!!! Die thrips DIE!!!

promatter

Hope u get those bastards! Really beautiful plants u have there mate! As a fellow swede i have som questions about what earth-mix you are using. I'm on my first grow here, same sized tent as u, but i grow hydro. For my next grow i want to switch over to organic soil, but buying big sacks over internet seems a bit wasteful. the branded bags are kinda expensive as well on the swedish webshops. Any thoughts?

Dödsknark

Dyr, thanks mate! I'll update when things get interesting.

promatter, thank you. The soil I'm currently using is Hasselfors P-jord. Not organic this time but too much of a hassle mixing everything right now. So I got lazy...

I got a pretty simple recipe that I used on my previous grows. Goes like this.

12 liters of Hasselfors U-jord.
40 ml of bloodmeal.
50 ml of bonemeal.
100 ml dolomite lime.
10 ml MgSo4.

Mix well and let it burn for at least 2 weeks. In flower I used BioBizz.

Seems my thrips are DEAD and it is awesome. Monterey Garden Spray knocked them out in a couple of hours. I will spray tomorrow again to get any newly hatched buggers.

Plants are growing along happily. Fed them a little BioBizz stuff a couple of days ago and they seemed to like it. I think the stretch has almost stopped on all of them.

promatter

Thanks for the recipe! Glad your crop is free from those buggers. I'm adding this one to the watchlist and looking forward to follow your progress. Good luck man!

Dödsknark

wiklund, promatter and BorkBorkBork, thank you!

The recipe has always worked well for me pro. I try to add some clay pebbles, perlite and vermiculite if I have it around.

Ladies have been fed according to BioBizz chart. Pictures are from today. Day 12 of 12/12. Only problem is my soil doesn't keep as much water as I would like so I gotta water them every 3-4 days. Oh well, I can live with that.

Would like to mount a better reflector on top of my cooltube. It ain't spreading the light much. Have to keep the girls tight in the middle.

First up is an overview.

picture.php

Apollo11

picture.php

Shortest Satori

picture.php

Medium Satori

picture.php

Tallest Satori

picture.php

Aurora Indica

picture.php

That's all for now. I'll update this when I have something to show :)

promatter

Looking great Dödsknark! Awesome inspiration...
Regarding the reflector issue; I saw a friends cooltube and found the lightprint to narrow for my taste. I have the same tent as you and want to be able to use as much space as possible. What i did was to order a AdjustAWing to my cooltube. Assembly was easy, just tear out the lame reflector in the cooltube, then fasten it to the already drilled holes in the wing with steelwire. I secured it all with heatresistant silvertape. Rock solid and the print is really wide and sweet :)
Just a tip!

Be safe!

Dödsknark

Great tip pro! I have been thinking about doing just that but didn't really know if fastening the wing was easy enough. Thanks alot!

Dödsknark

Hmmm... Came home today to find a dark tent that should have been lit up for 8 hours. So they got 8 hours of extra night. Is there anything I can do about this or just install new timer and pray?

Here is a picture of the Apollo11 G4. Only 19 days in but already frosting. Seems quite fast thisone.

picture.php

Dödsknark

Oh yeah. The Aurora Indica can't take as much nutes as the rest of them so she got a little burnt. Flushed her just now.

Also forgot to PH adjust last feeding so they got it at around 8... Gonna ignore that and just keep going.

A

arvid b

A11's looking good, Dödsknark. I will be back often to watch her develop.

How's your Satori, i grew Satori last year and overfed mine, she ate next nothing, and she got too little light as well :spanky:?

After a nice cure she is delicious strong weed. I smoked some after a session at the boozer last week and she straightened me right out sober:biggrin:

Keep the updates coming,

Arvid

Dödsknark

Heya

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm excited about the Apollo Arvid. Found the old seeds in a drawer and only got 2 to germ. I'll make f2's. Seems really fast an I've only heard good about the smoke. Satoris are doing alright. Getting lots of light and are eating their food. I think I'm on the edge with food though. Gonna take it down just a little bit. I'll post pics later today.

Thanks Bork. I looked around and came to the same conclusion but some reassuring words don't hurt. Afterall, my hashberry grow was seeded... I want me some sinsemilla :)

Latest posts

Latest posts