What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2010~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey folks, old friends and new. This year starts off with a bang. I started to build my new veg room yesterday. It's 5 x 8, not huge but big enough for what I need. This room will also house my breeding box and clone rack. I'm going to build a short table to raise my plants off the floor. In this room I will install one 6" vortex, with a controller. I'll post pics later to show progress.

The old rooms will converge to become one big flowering room. I'll be adding a 600 watt, compliments of Dog, thanks bro! So I'll be throwing 1600 watts soon.

Male came out of the cab 3 days ago, so it's time for them prego ladies to get a shower and clean up the cab before it's gets moved over to it's new home. Then it's time for a 39 run.

Put some of the rooted new cuts into pots yesterday. New cuts include..... UBC Chemo, Blue Dragon, CBR 1974, Critical Mass, COG by REv and REv's C99.

New seedlings include, 3 zombies. Some Sour Puss BX1's. I through some of the grapefruit x c99's in that had showed sex. One odin's hammer and one raptor.

More to come later, have a good one.

Sleepy

Veteran
ooohhhhh...

can't wait to see it, Black Ra1n!!!

shower them ho's off nice, now ya hear!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Black Rain, I'm getting in early for your 2010 show
Sounds like our rooms are similar but you are utilizing more space so i'm tagging along so i can get some ideas of where and how to go next
Stay Safe
shaunmulok

Che

Veteran
Onboard! Can't wait to see how you do with that REv's gear, you know how much I love mine :D

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey BlackRain good luck with the new setup. I am looking forword to see how your ubc chemo does, that strain doesnt get much play around here. Peace.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, welcome aboard bro.

theHIGHlander, welcome!

CottonMouth, grab a seat.

Sleepy, hope so man.

shaunmulok, welcome to the show.

Che, I'm looking forward to checking these out.

johnyhash, I've been looking for this cut for a while.

TrichyTrichy, welcome!

Well as promised here's what I'm doing. Here's the space I started with.
picture.php

Walls are up.
picture.php

A look inside.
picture.php

Started the wiring, shouldn't be long, maybe a day or two and I'll move the lil ones over. Then I have to remove the panda off my old room and throw the aspenite up. Run all my heat ducts, intakes and exhaust.

Have a good one.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
nnep, fatigues, Fat J, Moneygrowonweed ; welcome aboard!

HAPPYTREE, nice to see ya back man.

Snapped some shots today, some are on the last week so I plucked fan leaves off.

Some PC's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bo-Bo
picture.php

Romulan
picture.php

Take care.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
nice room you got going there bro,,i see ya handy with a hammer and nails aswell lol,,,keep up the good work man:yes:

keep it green
highlander

nice build you've got going ... can't wait to see it all running at full speed!

i'll be watchin, keep up the great work,

peace, sg

Latest posts

Latest posts