Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Can Female urine pass drug test for a man?

Thread Title Search    
Click for Weed Seed Shop
 Can Female urine pass drug test for a man? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
forsure215

forsure215 is on a distinguished road
Can Female urine pass drug test for a man?

Hey i just got a new job and they want me to piss in a cup at a lab. The job is at home depot by the way.. My question was can a male pass a urine test with a female’s clean piss? Obviously i smoke dank so mine would be dirty and all my guy friends smoke or use other stuff.. The only "clean" urine available to me is my moms or my girl friends. Also if i can’t use a female’s urine what is the best fake piss option from a smoke shop? I’m taking the test Thursday the 31st before 4pm which is tomorrow... so not like i can drink a shit load of water to clean me out by then... thanks in advance for all the help guys!!! happy holidays
forsure215 is offline   Quote

Old 12-30-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
bengie187

bengie187 will become famous soon enoughbengie187 will become famous soon enough
Yes it will pass unless they check to see if its male or female.....but i think its gotta be specifically asked for from what ive learned

(Active) http://https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=262660 (Active)

"Only do or do not do those are your only options"

"My mouth tastes like garbage"

I love this
bengie187 is offline   Quote

Old 12-30-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
forsure215

thanks for getting back to me so fast. i thought the same thing and all the research i have dun today online says the same thing that it should pass unless they test for other medical things.

I guess my other question would be if i use my girl’s urine should i use a heat packet to keep it warm or if i just add a tiny bit of hot water in the bathroom at the lab to get the warm piss taped to my leg back to the right temp????

Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Marcellas

Marcellas is a splendid one to beholdMarcellas is a splendid one to beholdMarcellas is a splendid one to beholdMarcellas is a splendid one to beholdMarcellas is a splendid one to beholdMarcellas is a splendid one to beholdMarcellas is a splendid one to behold
shes not pregnant is she?

Old 12-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
forsure215

NO my girl is not pregnant fo sure.. and if i used my moms i would ask her but she is old so i hope she would not be haha...

Old 12-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
Cutty

Cutty has a spectacular aura aboutCutty has a spectacular aura about
TAPE IT TO YOUR LEG!

Don't try to heat it up before or water it down with hot water.

I once microwaved a sample and was off by a few degrees. Got called out on it and had to take an observed pee-test. A 4oz model airplane fuel tank and some tubing taped to the far side of my fatty got me thru that one.

Let your body heat take care of the temp for you.

Good Luck
Cutty is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
foozo

Location: Basking in the Great Halide of the American Southwest
foozo is on a distinguished road
FORGET THE HOT WATER

I have taken four urine tests for work. Every time, the testing place has shut off all of the water or just the hot water, depending on the place. I would not count on being able to heat it up with hot water. Buy one of those hand warmer things from the camping supply department at Walmart or Target. Even better, buy a hand warmer thingie from Home Depot. I like the irony.
foozo is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a spectacular aura aboutwvkindbud38 has a spectacular aura aboutwvkindbud38 has a spectacular aura about
Forsure......the answer is for sure you can use clean female urine. I've passed many tests over the years with my mom or wifes urine. I put the urine in a pill bottle....make sure it don't leak. Then put the bottle in a plastic bag and put the bottle/bag between your legs/ in your undershorts.....to keep the urine warm. Thats really the main thing to keep the urine body temp and if you place the urine bottle between your legs or in your underwear it keeps it warm and you'll pass......I've done this many times you have to be careful and not let the urine get to cold and you'll be fine. Or you can spend $150 usd on a whizzinator and it comes with everything includeing a warmer/heater. Jobs are hard to come by in alot of the USA right now so remember this if you get the job and hang with it for awhile....Goodluck

Reservoir Seeds- Super Silver Chemdog Haze
Kryptonite Seeds- Chem x OG Kush(SFV)
Kryptonite Seeds- OG Kush F3(sfv)
Soma's- N.Y.C.D.
OG Raskal's OG(fire) Kush x 97 bubblegum

UPDATED PICS of this harvest are now loaded into MY Albums if anyone would like to view them!!!!!!!!!!!
wvkindbud38 is offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #9
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a spectacular aura aboutwvkindbud38 has a spectacular aura aboutwvkindbud38 has a spectacular aura about
Yea most places tell you don't turn on the water and they stand outside the door.....anyway I've never mixed any water or anything with female urine. I've used female urine from 20 years old and 45 year olds....doesn't matter if the females clean and the urine is body temp then you pass.

Reservoir Seeds- Super Silver Chemdog Haze
Kryptonite Seeds- Chem x OG Kush(SFV)
Kryptonite Seeds- OG Kush F3(sfv)
Soma's- N.Y.C.D.
OG Raskal's OG(fire) Kush x 97 bubblegum

UPDATED PICS of this harvest are now loaded into MY Albums if anyone would like to view them!!!!!!!!!!!
wvkindbud38 is offline   Quote

Old 01-02-2010, 12:12 AM   #10
RetroGrow

RetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivorRetroGrow is a survivor
I would go with synthetic urine. Buy it online. Works 100%. The one I got comes with an IV bag and tube. You keep it under your armpit which keeps the temp correct. Works every time, and spares you the embarrassment of asking your mom for pee
RetroGrow is offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
only way to tell male from female is doing DNA testing & that is illegal as hell without prior written permission from YOU! can you say "law suit" & "big settlement" ? of COURSE you can! armedoldhippy
armedoldhippy is offline   Quote

Old 01-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #12
dookie15

dookie15 is on a distinguished road
You can absolutely pass a test with someone elses urine...male or female!! JUST BE SURE THEY WILL NOT PISS DIRTY OR ARE ON MEDS.....YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR THOSE MEDS!!!! I think pregnancy will play a role also.....in whether you pass or fail!! I simply take a clean, liquid tight, prescription bottle. Fill with the specimen, and DO NOT MICROWAVE FOR MORE THAN 10 SECONDS (IF NEEDED) I USE A THERMOS WITH HOT WATER IN IT, PLACE URINE BOTTLE IN THE THERMOS. WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT LAB, REMOVE THE SPECIMEN (IT WILL BE A LITTLE HOT) BUT BY THE TIME YOU STRAP IT TO YOUR SCROTUM AREA (WITH GOOD TAPE) AND WALK INSIDE AND WAIT, THE SPECIMEN WILL COOL DOWN TO YOUR BODIES AVERAGE TEMP....I EVEN WORE SWEATPANTS UNDER MY JEANS....FOR EXTRA SECURITY!!! IF YOU PUT YOUR FINGER IN SPECIMEN AND ITS LUKE WARM....YOU SHOULD BE OK!! THEY USUALLY TEST FOR TEMPS BETWEEN 90-100 DEGREES!!! KEEP SPECIMEN NICE AND TIGHT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!! THIS HAS WORKED FOR ME A FEW TIMES NOW!! HOPE THIS ADVICE MAY HELP SOMEONE!!! =)
dookie15 is offline   Quote

Old 05-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #13
Lauren243215

Lauren243215 is on a distinguished road
My friend asked me if I would pee in a cup for him because he might get drug tested from children's and youth. Now they send out the piss tests. would they know that its a female's pee?
Lauren243215 is offline   Quote

Old 05-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
otis33

The hand warmers work, they get it to the perfect temp if you secure it around the container you are transporting the urine in. elmers glue bottles worked for me...I had to do it with someone standing behind me

Old 05-07-2013, 03:20 AM   #15
Mud Boy

Mud Boy is a jewel in the roughMud Boy is a jewel in the roughMud Boy is a jewel in the rough
Toe warmers are better, they don't get too hot like hand warmers can and they have adhesive on them to stick to whatever you use to hold the piss.

if I raid your dormitorium, don't try to remain aloof
I might snatch you up screamin' through the window all nekkid
and do it to you up on the roof, don't mess with the zomby woof

All religions are lies, all gods are fake
Mud Boy is offline   Quote