in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > ~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery for Clones
Thread Closed
~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~ Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2009, 01:32 AM #41
themoonismyfrnd

This is my little guy Boo or as I call him, Boozle, getting all confused in his elf costume after some catnip.

And I have to show off this guy. This is Shakes, and as much as I hate to admit I have a favorite, he's my guy. Together, we're Shake & Bake.

Happy Holidays!!!

-Moon

P.S.- I put 2 of each because I'm not sure if my pics are posting, so I did it two ways.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:41 AM #42
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Here is Jewel bird he he

Old 12-24-2009, 02:49 AM #43
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
Hammer, is he an African Grey?

Old 12-24-2009, 02:54 AM #44
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Yes she is a Congo African Gray

Old 12-24-2009, 02:59 AM #45
TrichyTrichy
¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥ ¸.•´ .

TrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant futureTrichyTrichy has a brilliant future
How old is she HH?

Old 12-24-2009, 02:59 AM #46
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
Awesome picture! Sorry about that, SHE. Super intelligent creature... too smart for me, I have a dog and some fish lol. Happy holidays br0

Old 12-24-2009, 03:03 AM #47
Kcar
There are FOUR lights!

Kcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to beholdKcar is a splendid one to behold
Apollo the Christmas Cat!

Here is our cat, Apollo. He wakes me up every morning at 5 to be fed.
Just 50 mins before my 1 year old daughter wakes up.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:05 AM #48
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

And my last Critter.

Last edited by Hammerhead; 12-24-2009 at 08:01 AM..

Old 12-24-2009, 03:07 AM #49
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrichyTrichy View Post
How old is she HH?
She is 2 years old. I had to put her in my will she will out live me. They can live 50-70 years in captivity.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:09 AM #50
icon

my dog gino

Thread Closed