What's new

THE LAMBS BREAD

G

HEY GUYS I GOT A LAMBS BREAD PLANT I WANT TO SHOW YOU GUYS .

IT IS STARTING TO FLOWER .. SO I'LL UPDATE PICS WHEN SHE PUTS ON SOMETHING ..LOL

dubmantx

Cool does that mean the seeds came from jamacia? Cause they call all the good shit over there lambs breed... generally it has no seeds though

G

dubmantx said:
Cool does that mean the seeds came from jamacia? Cause they call all the good shit over there lambs breed... generally it has no seeds though

no i got this cuting from a friend no seeds .. and it is the real deal ..
confirmed by smell taste and the growth .. no dna was performed so .. lol
who's to say .. but frm what i have smoked before and many times .. it is the same ..

G

nice bro...can't wait to see this barely il-legal babe put on some weight! :yummy:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Good luck SS.

I brewed a beer and named it "Lamb's Bread International". Had custom labels and everything.

to de ighest, seen? :D

mS

mtnjohn

Veteran
used to get the real lambsbreath back in the day , it was some spicy/hashy smelling multicolored pure sativa that would kick yer ass......super strong clean head and just the best taste. i sure hope thats the stuff youve got ......if it is youve run into to some serious good luck

G

irie

irie

dat poom poom fatty gurl need braces mon

da bread look 'ot like sauna , bigUp fam ..

she be stinkin' well?

cj

Yes, I heard the same as Elykdogg, was suppose to have symmetrically tight braided structure to the buds. I’m currently growing Sharks Breath from DNA which is supposed to have the Jamaican lineage.
Nice plants Sun!

Forfingoz

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey sunsim , that "lambsbreath" plant sure looks just like the "white rhino" plant that you posted in the mr. nice vendor forum..............whats up with that?

G

mtnjohn, you need glasses man, i'm sorry..

mtnjohn, you need glasses man, i'm sorry..

The 2 plants, Sunsim's WR, and this lovely Jamaican, do have a similiar leaf coloration and structure, but if you look at the training of the plant, it's clear they both are respectively unique..
ALSO, lotsa jamaican sativa i've seen has that signature point at the end of each blade, kinda like a devilish pointy tip that's very distinctive, take another look man.

Sunsim is a standup dude

Lighten' up, huh'?

peace and be well
cj

G

The 2 plants, Sunsim's WR, and this lovely Jamaican, do have a similiar leaf coloration and structure, but if you look at the training of the plant, it's clear they both are respectively unique..
ALSO, lotsa jamaican sativa i've seen has that signature point at the end of each blade, kinda like a devilish pointy tip that's very distinctive, take another look man.
yup.... dat's right.... :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts