What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY FIRST EVER WATER HASH

rap1up

DocD came over yesterday to give me a lesson in how to make bubble hash, I supplied the trim, ice and blender, Doc brought the sacks, bucket and know-how with him. here we go, first off, here is a photo of the hardware:

Then add 10 litres of water, aroound 150 ice cubes and leave to cool while you smoke a spliff:

Next add some more ice because the ice you put in before has melted, next add some dried and prefrozen trim ( I had about 1oz of trim, 28-30 grams ):

Whisk with the electric hand whisk for about 1 hour, in 15 min stints, adding ice as you go:

Strain off the water by lifting the sacks up one by one and hey presto:

You get 4 differnt types of hash, some weed, a grinder and a plate (wow I was only expecting hashish). Just joking, the grinder is there so that the size of the hash can be judged, the plate for drying the hash on and the weed just wanted to pose for the photo.
Anyways, here is the 2nd quality:

Here is the finest quality:

And here is all 4 grades:

I got about 3 grams from 28 grams of trim, I'm well happy with that result, especially after smoking a pipe of the hash then sitting and laughing at absolutely nothing for ten minutes.

G

looks nice mate ,its amazing wat operations Dr's can perform these days

rap1up

hahaha, don't worry mate, its dry and your share is bagged up, I'll be over the surgery with it in a bit, peace man,

rap1up

Thanks Baron it's lovely, I looked at your gallery and that BHO you make looks absolutely amazing, RESPECT.