Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > ecsd...

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 ecsd... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #46
indicrazy

indicrazy is on a distinguished road
Ha! Great description, thanks man! I grew the alpha diesels, but ended up with a pack of all males. The smell however, just from vegging them out to sex them, was to die for and lingered in that room for 2 months after they were gone. Like the exhaust from my kids two stroke dirt bike and stale beer or something like that. I'd always wondered how close it was to the original plant, as I know I'll never get a clone. You answered that perfectly, thanks!
indicrazy jest offline   Quote

Old 01-05-2010, 12:27 PM   #47
guest121295

Here's the canopy on one side of the garden after a massive tiedown. These cuts are the nicest I've ever grown indoors(of this cut) I think one 600MH lamp over the diesels really boosted the plant mass, whatever the case they are growing like crazy. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.The pic was taken on day 8 of 12/12...................

Old 01-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #48
MeltingPOT
Working like a slave, eating like a king.

MeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivor
Oh man this is going to be fun to watch...How many plants are in that picture Chaco? 2 big ones and 10 lil ones? Or is that just the 2 big ones? Keep it up man.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #49
guest121295

There are 2 big diesels and 3 larry' you can't see.The diesel outgrows the sour larry by 30% at least.It's 5 plants total and 2,050W. I have 6 more in my other room and 6 more larry's too.....it's a great time to be busy like this.......This end has the MH lamp, so there are 1200W right over the 2 diesels, I'll switch the bulb to hps around day 20.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #50
guest121295

When this cut gets growing, it really moves out.She grows as fast as just about any tropical sativa I've grown. The gardens are growing so well I had to post a pic or two......The winter plants are using a hell of a lot of water, between the heat and low RH it's pretty dry..............

Old 01-11-2010, 04:41 AM   #51
MeltingPOT
Working like a slave, eating like a king.

MeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivorMeltingPOT is a survivor
I am GLUED to this grow.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:52 AM   #52
Maijah

Maijah will become famous soon enoughMaijah will become famous soon enough
i was gifted 3 cuttings of ecsd last week . I stuck them in my cloner, cant wait till they sprout roots.
Maijah jest offline   Quote

Old 01-11-2010, 07:59 AM   #53
D-Note

D-Note has a spectacular aura aboutD-Note has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltingPOT View Post
I am GLUED to this grow.
x2...mesmerizing work !
D-Note jest offline   Quote

Old 01-11-2010, 08:03 AM   #54
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivor
Looking real killer in the garden, Chaco. I'm grabbing a seat, this is going to be a sweet show.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:07 AM   #55
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
tagged....and watching...

Nice to see you back in action there Chaco...and under a proper name...hahaha...

dank.Frank

dank.frank jest offline   Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #56
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivorRaco is a survivor
BFC S1...ECSD x Destroyer selfed ..day 60 of 12/12

Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 AM   #57
Cinderella99

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHACO View Post
Hehehehe!!!! So nice to have my east coast on board. The more the merrier..............Most of days are spent reading and re-reading Mr Pynchons work. I'm a weed geek and a book nerd at the same time.What's that, a quote from crying of Lot 49 or Vineland??
Chaco, you have a GIFT for growing.

Dude...I am SOOO sorry for dropping the ball on you... Yes, SPOT ON CHACO, you know Pynchon better...LOT 49. Peace and Best Regards!

Old 01-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #58
Helis
Micro Padawan

Helis will become famous soon enoughHelis will become famous soon enough
I've been watching! Plants look gorgeous at this stage and can't wait to see them full up.
Raco that cross looks gorgeous as well.

Got to smoke ECSD (supposedly) from a buddy's headstash last summer. Blew my mind and made me drool for more. Hopefully some day I come into the graces to grow some, until then I will watch...
Helis jest offline   Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #59
guest121295

Well, thank you gentlemen I've really been busting my balls over this one. yesterday I had 2 ph pens freak out on me and luckily fixed one, the other's junk, my RO filter is getting slow and I need way more water....I cut back about 3 full gallons of popcorn branches and lower leaves, tied back about 20 more. It's great fun actually, you know everyday is as important as the last....The ecsd can grow to be a massive plant. Here's one of the two cuts stump@ day16 of 12/12..............

Old 01-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #60
Kcar
There are FOUR lights!

Kcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivorKcar is a survivor
Hey Chaco, do you know who's ECSD you have? I've been growing ECSDxNL#1 both
indoors and out for the last year or so. I'll get some bud shots later tonight.

Good luck on your grow. It looks great!
Kcar jest offline   Quote