Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > ecsd...

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 ecsd... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #31
guest1ab

I'm loving this thread! Nugs look nice everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottoman View Post
Damn you guys are killing the ecsd.

Chaco in my experiences with the ecsd I've had great success LST her for a few weeks then slam her right under the 1000 watter. I was able to get 2 1/4 ounces per plant in 3 gal coco bags, no huge colas but plenty of decent size ones. Hope this helps...
Right?
Ottoman: Can you use dolomite lime with coco?

Chaco: I forgot to ask. What are you growing in? It's probably all there, but I'm too stoned.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:02 AM   #32
guest1ab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune TNS View Post

My general rule of thumb with this stuff is it lags a week behind everything else in the room in terms of bud development, so just feed it like that. Give N in flower for a week longer than usual, start with bloom nutes a week later than usual. Also I've noticed a big difference in the bud (and funk) between being flowered 70 days and 78-80 days. The longer it goes the better it gets (to a certain point).
Dude! I can smell that!

Old 12-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #33
Cinderella99

Dear Chaco,

K+ for the fantastic nug shots, K+++++ for quoting Pynchon in your signature. Nice work!

"You one of those right wing nut outfits?" inquired the diplomatic Metzger.
Fallopian twinkled. "They accuse us of being paranoids."
"They?" inquired Metzger, twinkling also.
"Us?" asked Oedipa

Old 12-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #34
guest121295

Hehehehe!!!! So nice to have my east coast on board. The more the merrier..............Most of days are spent reading and re-reading Mr Pynchons work. I'm a weed geek and a book nerd at the same time.What's that, a quote from crying of Lot 49 or Vineland??

Old 12-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #35
whadeezlrg
Just Say Grow

Location: west koast blowin smoke with the old folks cuz they know most
whadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivorwhadeezlrg is a survivor
I'm getting ready to run the ecsd, got cuts rooting atm. Subscribed

Moms
SFV OG, GSC, SSH, Jelly Donuts
whadeezlrg jest offline   Quote

Old 12-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #36
guest121295

Well I've been working on rebuilding one grow room and cleaning up another. The re-build was a real pain in the ass but it's done.The floors were demolished after many winters of growing and had to be ripped all the way out. I decided to grow out 2 fairly large cuts and several smaller ones.The bigger ones are in a decent sized double bucket of rock and the smaller have several in one smaller bucket.Anyway..........

Old 12-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #37
guest121295

Old 12-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #38
PurplePhenoPeez

PurplePhenoPeez is on a distinguished road
Well ecsd is comin back my way this week so ill jump on board for some pointers. Your stuff looks dank chaco

PPP
PurplePhenoPeez jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #39
guest121295

Moving along here...Here's a couple of ecsd after a full blown hose down with floramite. These 2 cuts were 2 days into 12/12 when I took this pic the other day. I'm crossing my fingers that these will do well with some heavy training. Stay green in 2010!!!....................

Old 01-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #40
KRD

KRD is a name known to allKRD is a name known to allKRD is a name known to allKRD is a name known to allKRD is a name known to allKRD is a name known to all
Just finished some ecsd yields huge smells incredible tastes incredible one of our favorites here. shits looking great chaco your starting your newyear of right.
KRD jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #41
guest121295

I'm trying to start this year off right that's for sure, this garden didn't react too well to a bugbomb but it's still come a long way in 5 days. Have a hacky sacky new year...just kidding...

Old 01-02-2010, 02:07 AM   #42
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor
great thread with great info. you guys are killing it. staying tuned for sure

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote

Old 01-02-2010, 03:25 AM   #43
indicrazy

indicrazy is on a distinguished road
Is this the same chaco that grew out the alpha diesels awhile back?

If so, how do the two compare?
indicrazy jest offline   Quote

Old 01-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #44
guest121295

Same one, absolutely. The alpha D was a bigger yielder with a sweeter scent but very smelly none the less.This plant is more rude smelling like sausages, coffee grounds and sweat. The alpha smell was like " what a beautifull smell, let me see that again", this cut is like "that's disgusting, let me see that again". The potency would depend on which alpha was chosen because those packs had some outstanding plants. I think this cut is special because of the obnoxoius scent, there is plenty of other weed out there as strong or stronger but almost anything makes me high, I'm a lightwieght but even I can tell what's strong.I take one puff from a joint and if that doesn't do it she's down the road...

Old 01-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #45
heavy dank nugg

chaco a light weight...lol......your a funny dude chaco i liked the whole "thats disgusting let me see that again" made me laugh.....anyway my escd smells kinda lemony/grapefruity with some sharp spicy scents but those are all just backround the overall thing is just kinda neutral right now at day 35 but im a 25 yr cig and weed smoker so my smell is all outta whack...and seeing as its my 1st run with this cut i fucked up a little..I think shes rootbound in too small a pot she stretched more than expected and got a little heat stress at the top and it appears she wants less food than i gave her......so shes slow and under producing.....but i havent seen a nanner on her (knock on wood)......and the pollinated branches have begun seed production......Also the veg mother is doing fine really liked the transplant...color and growth are better. shes now about 2 feet tall in a 3 gallon pot..and bushy from the 1st topping... 2nd top coming soon then a little tying down and off to a prime location in the flower room.....usually i dont talk so much i just show pics....but i droped my camera in the snow and its now fried...so ill have to do more typing ........