What's new

C-99 Clone to Harvest in one Picture Post

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I thought this might be cool. I take my pictures every Saturday so i thought i'd see how it looked to do a sort of time-lapsed photography thread. I could technically do this with all my strains but i wanted to see if i like it with the Cindy first.

Here it goes:

Clones 9.5 Pre-Veg (the C-99 are in the row 2nd to the left)
picture.php

fast forward to Flowering 10.11 was week 1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

11.14 (oops, missed a week :joint:)
picture.php

Checking the Trichs with my scope on 11.18
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bud-pic from 11.21
picture.php

Dried Shots from Today 11.28 (she went 51 days)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do you think? She hasnt had the final manicure yet but they buds look / smell / smoke AMAZING. ...let me know if you think this was a cool idea.

:respect:

toohighmf

Veteran
how long was the veg time and what was the final yield on how many plants under what size light? 51 days looked pretty damn good!

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
i'm puffing on those nugs as we speak :D

the veg time was 11 days under a 400 watt Ceramic Metal Halide, 51 days flowering under a 1000w HPS.

i only had 2 C-99 plants of my 12 in the garden.. I havent weighed them yet. I'll do that and post it here after they get properly manicured and cured a little bit more.

if you want to see the whole sha bang there are some dope pics in my thread.

this is a full garden shot from last week. the cindy's are only 2 of the ladies in there.

thanks for looking!

picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
not bad at all...do you know the yield on her?....and whos cindy was she do you know?...im guessing wallys?...thanks for sharing.HH. =]-~

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
how long was the veg time and what was the final yield on how many plants under what size light? 51 days looked pretty damn good!

oooppps ...i had the page up for ages then posted...so didnt see you post about the yield...but still interested :D .HH. =]-~

hazy

Veteran
I don't know who's it is originally, but I'm pretty sure it's the same one I have.
I have some curing right now. Some of my favorite smoke.
Oh, nice to see the week by week progression. :bis:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
not sure who's C-99 it was orginally but it is also the same cut that hazy is growing right now..

let me drop a PM to our IC friend and see if he knows..

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
ok no probs...just thought it may wallys cause i have one now and the structure looks so darn similar.HH. =]-~

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
i should know soon.

all the cindys i have ever seen have had sinilar structure.. very branchy, but not the strongest branches..

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
ok no probs...just thought it may wallys cause i have one now and the structure looks so darn similar.HH. =]-~

i guess we'll never know. there is a small discussion on my thread right now about where that cut came from. If it was originally the cut i thought it was then it was brought to SD via Nor-cal some time back but right now i dont even know if thats the case... i'm sure all the C-99 out now have similarities, the structure i have seen on all of them is very pronounced.

sorry i could get an absolute answer for you happy.. i guess i will take comfort in the fact that it's good smoke, whatever it is. later man.

G

guest5703

Yo just to be sure about Hazy's cut, its the same one I ran. Exact same.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very Very Nice

Very Very Nice

Hey Natagonnaworrie :wave:, great idea on the thread bro, incredible colours on your plants fucking killa looking dank :respect: and the photos are great too. Awesome and inspiring work.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:grinch:

apollonio

I really like to see these kind of reports, showing all the life of the plant in just one post...

Beautiful buds man! Well done...

Latest posts

Latest posts