What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flower pics of East Coast Sour D im using for breeding

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a few pics of my sour d cut(thanks capt)

this is 1 hell of a stinker,giving chem d a run for its money
drying now cant wait to toke it up

peace:joint:

H

Hazyfontazy

heres a few pics of my sour d cut(thanks capt)

this is 1 hell of a stinker,giving chem d a run for its money
drying now cant wait to toke it up

peace:joint:

looks bloody lovely ,,how was the stretch ? how long she go ? sure its not og ?

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
Looks very nice but that doesn't look like ecsd at all, maybe the original diesel/headband, but not ecsd.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
kinda stacked up and the purlpe hues like a Soma NYCD I just harvested....but not exactly...... It looks great......dank-ass .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry indiferent but this is the real deal east coast sour d

the cut you guys have doesnt seem to be the real deal
its good but not this good
i think your cut is maybe a kush

il be up for a smoke sometime and bring a few nugs

this cut is the dankest shit ive grown

wvkindbud this is nothing like soma's nycd
somas nycd is very good but very diferent
soma's is more fruity red grapefruit
this sour is like meat and feet so dank
so stinky and tasty
i can say ive never smoked a sour diesel ever this good
not in the uk not in holland
i now know why all the hype
this is of the hook
im adicted for life

props to the legend whoever he was who made the original east coast sour d

peace

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha u got me crackin up with the comment about "this Sour is more like Meat & Feet" I dont care for either of them but if its dank then i can't turn it away :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD looks GREAT OJD....that last post is classic and 100% right on about her...when you smoke her, you KNOW it's her.

true grit

Veteran
Alright OJD!!! Count me in for whatever gear you start making with this strain!!! I'm a SD head til death!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It looks dank OJD. I've never had the pleasure to run the ECSD so I'm not fimailar with the strain but have heard many great things about it....the purpling just kinda reminded me of a NYCD I just harvest is all. I apologize if it seemed like I was questioning you. I know your a great/honest breeder and beleive you 100% and think the ECSD looks killer. I'm thinking of snagging a pack on the server auction. I've been wanting to run your beans OJD as you've been making some noise and have some great looking stuff.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi wvk

no apologieas needed bro
you did nothing wrong but speak your opinion

the reason these are so coulourfull is i flushed them real good(3 weeks in a 4 litre pot) hence the clours coming out real strong

this stuff is deadly
gives the chem d a run for its money
both the chem d and sour d are both serious killer strains and if you can get ahold of them i suggest you do
such tasty flavours with strong potency leaving you seriously baked after a session

peace

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I do a long flush also.....Wow it reeks with the Chem D? I also just finished some crazy Chem x OG that had that super strong funk.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i run both the ecsd and the chem d. the chem d, to me, is a mind eraser and i truly have grown to love it! the ecsd on the other hand, has become my favorite smoke. i love her incredible reek and taste, and her very unique high is the best for me.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
What a beauty ojd, I have an SD IBL cut, but now a second person has told me the older 2.5 version gave even stronger phenos... so a cut of that is meant to be on her way... and now I see this !

Good luck with your breeding projects with this, she has to be a great starting place.