Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2009, 03:17 AM #1
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Talking The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

As a fan of the Super Duper Funny Photo Thread, I humbly begin The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

We all love to look at beautiful and trippy photos when we're partaking of the weed of wisdom, so let's share. I'll start-

Stare at one of the dots and see the other dots do weird stuff.

Have fun!!!

Last edited by Jellyfish; 11-15-2009 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: Stare at one of the dots and see the other dots do weird stuff.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:25 AM #2
steppinRazor
cant stop wont stop

steppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to allsteppinRazor is a name known to all

i went to alex grey dot com but all his images are protected..
steppinRazor is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:36 AM #3
NOKUY
Banned

NOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud ofNOKUY has much to be proud of
NOKUY is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2009, 05:08 AM #4
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

i like this one...

M.C. Escher block prints are nice, too!
Sleepy is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:12 AM #5
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor

Jellyfish is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:48 AM #6
alaskan
Banned

alaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the roughalaskan is a jewel in the rough
I was testing out my flash/my ability to take pictures of smoke rings and got this...

Clearly a dude playing some sort of guitar....
alaskan is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:56 AM #7
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
I think the rockies are beautiful

I had to add a trippy one too.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited by Hash Zeppelin; 11-14-2016 at 12:02 AM..
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:00 PM #8
DoppelgangerXYZ

DoppelgangerXYZ is on a distinguished road
I hope you'll like 'em. If you like trippy things also watch Madelbrot Fractal Set.

DoppelgangerXYZ is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2009, 01:02 PM #9
DoppelgangerXYZ

DoppelgangerXYZ is on a distinguished road

DoppelgangerXYZ is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2009, 01:13 PM #10
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future

In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.