What's new

Skywalker OG

bterzz

Veteran
I was gifted some Skywalker OG beans today, although I have had the smoke (any its simply amazing) i've never seen any plant photos.

anyone got any details on this lady??

Attachments

• skywalker-og.jpg
    skywalker-og.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 29

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I believe it's just another pheno of the infamous Chemdawg genetics. From what I understand, this is clone-only OG variant:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

I could be mistaken, though. I've seen a lot of "Skywalker OG" bud and I'll be damned if they weren't all different in their own way... but fantastic!

I'd love to see how those ladies pop!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
How can something be clone only? Are there people who don't understand the concept of feminized seeds? I remember the discussion on Trainwreck a few years back and before that there was something else. Is this the product "un-selfable"? LOL...

30years

hi,
we run it at the humboldt patient resource center. most sativa leaning pheno of the ogs. fantastic plant and while an og kush it has a super cerebral high coupled up with that deep deep stone of the other ogs.
we will harvest in a few weeks so if your a med patient and can make it to humboldt you can check it out in flower and later as smoke.
best,
30y

D

DonkDBZ

How can something be clone only? Are there people who don't understand the concept of feminized seeds? I remember the discussion on Trainwreck a few years back and before that there was something else. Is this the product "un-selfable"? LOL...

feminized seeds while they can close or maybe even better will not be the same.

30 Year whats flower time and stretch I picked up a couple clones of her

30years

hi,
she will lift your lights off the chains if your not careful. 12 inch start into a 40 inch finished plant. i like to see her go 65 days at least because when you give it the time and a good flush it has such an acrid smell it makes your eyes burn-before you smoke it. your eyes are not open enough to burn after you smoke it.

its like all the ogs in that it looks regular weight on the vine but performs a magic trick on the scale.

best,
30y

GanjaGage

hi,
we run it at the humboldt patient resource center. most sativa leaning pheno of the ogs. fantastic plant and while an og kush it has a super cerebral high coupled up with that deep deep stone of the other ogs.
we will harvest in a few weeks so if your a med patient and can make it to humboldt you can check it out in flower and later as smoke.
best,
30y

Skywalker OG is supposed to be a strong indica.

Skywalker (Blueberry x Mazar) is a heavy indica itself, and bred with dawg genetics in Skywalker OG, it would still be considered a strong indica.
:rasta:

T

THC_Decapitator

skywalker structure is more sativa dom then lets say fire og or super og . It depends what kind of effect you like . I prefer the couch lock og's .there is sky-walker and then there sky-walker og kush , two different strains

30years

hi,
grow it out and you will see what im talking about. i have most of the kush collection. chem, pure, la, sour d, headband, plus sfv, larry and the skywalker cut. i have og x purple urkle, snow x purple urkle x og, jupiter og, master kush x og...
the sky is the most sativa pheno of the kush line. run them all side by side and its easy to see.
best,
30y

bterzz

Veteran
Hey everyone. Appreciate the input. The beans are still sitting in a pocket in my closet. My bean pocket.

Tonight I'm attempting to pop some C99xGrapeApe and some C99xGreenCrack, I totally forgot about my Skywalker or I would've attempted to get that in the mix as well, but maybe i'll save those for now.

30years, do you have any pictures of this wonderful plant in veg or flower... If you could shorten the internode spacing and reduce the stretch most OG's encounter during 12/12, do you think she would pack on some more weight?? The OG I got the wonderful chance to run bulked up some beautiful colas. I want that again. :)

Thanks for the input!
Peace!

30years

hi,
sorry my friend i am not a photographer, just a cultivation director so no photos on hand. if you are near humboldt in the next few weeks swing by the hprc in arcata and ill show you in person. dont worry about the stretch or the lack of true colas. the strain weighs up just fine.
best,
30y

Latest posts

Latest posts