What's new

reefermans acapulco gold cut

G

this is the cut that came from the "pay it forward" program. shes a very branchy plant, and takes to our OP well.

shes right at 6ft tall, and easy 4 ft wide at 30 days flower. imagine she will go to 9ft x 6 ft when finished

plan on pullin some forearm sized buds off her. indoor the whole way, flowerin under a 1k boomer, 12/12, usin age old organics both flower and veg, alternatin.

have yet to have to bend her over, may finish with out trainin. she will be pollied with JC BX1, haze and panama red. should see a nice gag of seed from this big girl:D

CBF

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome...That is a shrub....sounds like you are about to make some killer crosses to play with. Have fun and let us know how she smokes

G

Damm that's a monster. You got some nice strains in your garden. You are rolling!!!!

G

hey all thanks for checkin this plant out. shes the largest feckin women ive ever had:D

nate, thats what were lookin for, bud that peeps turn down, just dont wanna smoke it. OGbubs sunshine wrecked my buddy, he just didnt want to smoke it anymore. got me ripped, but i smoked it up NP. body chemistry is alot of it.

MrC, thanks for stoppin by. yeah big uns blow me away, my Reg spot only has a 4ft ceilin.

Hehehe, yeah bartender...shes really goin now, if it produces like the PR, im thinkin forearm bud indoors, really its gonna be huge.

Bacchus, :yes:

omega.....have no idea how long she flowers for, Im just gonna follow the plant and harvest when she tells me:D

hey Rack, how ya doin bro. might be xmas by the time shes done, lol

smokey bro, thanks man, im definitly rollin, PR on a three day rest is rockin my world right now as I type:D smoke out in a bit. suprisin high.

CBF

Rellikbuzz

Hey CBF! Wow, what a momma you got there!! She's gonna yield huge for sure. Do you plan on making any of the seeds from your crosses available? I'm thinking that a Acapulco Gold x Panama Red cross might just be a trip back to the old school!!

G

like i said on og, wow.
you did much better then i did with her.
i got too many hermies to keep her in with my other plants.
anyways you did great awsome grow.

G

Let me start by saying nice job grasshopper ! I have never personally witnessed a hermie on either of my acapulco gold selected cuttings , like all pure sativa's she likes low nutrient levels and very consistant photoperiod's no light leaks and consistant soil ph ideally organics , large root zones are also essential , you will not really get arm sized cola's off a acapulco gold you will get are sized runs of finger sized buds that require massive light to fully ripen indoors , I suggest side lighting her not top lighting with a reflector and turn her daily drop the bulb down to roughly 50% between the base of the stock and top you will get way more quality bud from her , she will flower for 16-18 weeks she will yeild very well , The manga rosa cutting yeilds massive I hope I have helped you some I am very happy that the cuttings we sent out on karma's winds have blown to so many area's bringing genetic integrity and selection to the hands of small breeders the rebirth of acapulo gold is underway Peace Reeferman
the pics are that acapulco gold x my best afghani

G

some shots from today, three weeks since last shots. very lush plant, bud everywhere.

the top has flopped over, were havin to string her up, really droopin all over due to the weight, just dont have the big halogen she really needs

also experiencin "bud spike" long foxtails eruptin on the bud. had it with haze and panama red, been told that sativas dont like it close to the lamp? idunno, the PR filled in the haze didnt.

really lookin forward to this smoke, as its a selected parent plant from the man. has to be good:D

CBF

natefrog

serious sativa...............im sure youve read em'............but master short has some killer techniques for recreating the tropics indoors (soils, ferts, light sched.) in the few arcticles he has circulating...........reef no doubt knows what he's talking about also ..........although you look like your doin' great to me .....................some ballsy growin there..........I love it...........flowering times be damned, eh?.....enjoy the moon bro, youve earned it!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
:yummy: That is a treasure you have there brother, really looking forward for the harvest, can't wait to see them delicious sativa buds, dried....:yummy:

G

hey hey hey

hey hey hey

hey guys i got a ag. and the crossed it with a cush plant to help it out a lil ,, it also helped out on the large root mass needed to make great buds ,, the kusk plant also tightened up the buds .. but ..like you say reeferman .. im still getting fingersize buds .. but they are getting tighter and bigger .. i think i'll hit one more time with a backcross of the kusk and see if it helps .. but any way .. the trick of the color is done by a stripping the outer layer of the stalks sking a week or two before harvest .. this stops the uptake of anything .. water , food, starches . and it can't make clorophyl.. and this inturn makes the (gold) color .. and here is a lil bud if her