What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis),Dizzy,Bindi,Mongy Madness

vicious bee

Someone pointed me in your direction. Do you have any experience with and where can I get ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis),Dizzy,Bindi,Mongy Madness? I believe Dizzy is different though. Heard that Mark Emery gave out a bunch of seeds at one time. I wonder what happened to them all. I want them for a long, probably VERY long , breeding project.Thanks

Danknuggler

You need to be waaaaay down under in the "Wizards of Oz" forum.They will be able to help you better with all things Australian,Bastard and Cannabis LOL!!But really you posted in the wrong place.You need to find Donald Mallard he can speak Ausrtralian I think.nuggler

daemos

^^^Yep your way off try the track and have gone walk abouts...

Try the Australian and New Zealand thread theres plenty of good ozzy growers there that might be able to help you out I think? Y

You dont know if you dont ask...

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
better chance to find a needle in a hay stack...though there are ppl around with similar mutants....as they say."the search function is your friend" though its not always the best...but...your title is so similar to atleasted one thread on this matter.HH. =]-~

vicious bee

I know it's a long shot. I've got some Duckfoot right now that I'm going to auto. Marc Emery is in jail. Isn't Marc Emery seed co. a sting? I believe they made him a fall guy as an example to others. It's ridiculous he's still in jail. I don't think he deals with seeds anymore. I've heard the Aussies snub anyone who ask in the down under forum. I'm patient. When I get my Duck to an auto stage maybe someone will help. I'm also trying for a Duck with some purple for a little camo.
I'll post the same thread in the Wizards of Oz and see.

Seriously mate, there are people in the Oz forum that could point you in the right direction but as far as dizzy goes I wouldn't bother. Autoflower Ducksfoot, now there's a good one but believe me I've smoked the ABC a few times and I understand why Fet used the name 'dizzy' because that's about all you get from smoking it, followed by a headache. Any breeding project involving it would indeed take a very long time as I've been told by a mate that sometimes female ABC's won't accept pollen from normal weed or the resulting seeds would have an extremely low germ rate. I think it has something to do with there being a few sub-strains of ABC. Anyway don't let me put you off bringing your ideas to fruition, just warning you of the downfalls involved. Good luck mate, hope to see you tame that stuff one day, you'd be the first...

Wev

That being the reason for the Name Bastard Canabiz. The Best one is called SD.
and it breeds well with just about anything as you can see.:laughing:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Seriously mate, there are people in the Oz forum that could point you in the right direction but as far as dizzy goes I wouldn't bother. Autoflower Ducksfoot, now there's a good one but believe me I've smoked the ABC a few times and I understand why Fet used the name 'dizzy' because that's about all you get from smoking it, followed by a headache. Any breeding project involving it would indeed take a very long time as I've been told by a mate that sometimes female ABC's won't accept pollen from normal weed or the resulting seeds would have an extremely low germ rate. I think it has something to do with there being a few sub-strains of ABC. Anyway don't let me put you off bringing your ideas to fruition, just warning you of the downfalls involved. Good luck mate, hope to see you tame that stuff one day, you'd be the first...

aussie here.....

tell fet his dizzy is a re named ABC and he will give you an on line punch in the face lol...read that many threads from CW and OG and witnessed some ugly fights...he says its a TOTALLY different strain...(dont quote me) he said out of a few hundred seeds planted this mutant popped up from a sativa strain....something along those lines?

doubt anyone has tried his dizzy to say say it crud like the ABC is said to be(cause fet wont part with seeds of it).....it may very well be..but i remember he said he was moving pounds of the stuff and ppl where happy with it..(he had a dizzy x ak47 and more but dont remember the other crosses)....i gave up bugging him after a year of constant emails that 99% wernt answered and the only answer i got was "i'll release it when ive finished working on it" over 5 years later...no dizzy still!!!.HH. =]-~

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
its out there and not that hard to find....but the breeder doesn't just hand it out... i know of only 2 ppl that he has given it to... and i have been busting his balls for quite some time... the reason he doesn't want it out there is because once its publicly available it loses its magic... he has been doing a lot of work with it and to just hand it over would seem like such a waste...

but like i said it is deff out there and a few ppl have it but have been told to not hand it out

Last time I tried it was with a mate who has a few patches on his property near the bottom of the blue mountains and he swears there are several varieties. All I know is he can't be bothered with it apart from novelty value and when I smoked it I felt like vomiting at first, kinda like once in high school I kept smoking a cigarette and didn't notice I'd smoked a bit of the butt and ended up dizzy and disoriented for 30 odd seconds before throwing up and copping a headache. Similar deal. I am sure there are several sub types of the stuff though as I've seen one plant looking completely different than one another from a different area...

vicious bee

I've heard dizzy was different and Mongy says all ABC, Bindi etc.. is mongy weed. I don't won't to start that fight. I started working with Ducksfoot . Really like it. Really. Going to pollinate with some Blue Streak. Thought I'd add to the freak show. I've read mongy's post and I'm not even going to ask him. It would be pointless. Maybe I work up something good with the duck he may reconsider. I was hoping someone somewhere had some of the ABC, or whatever you want to call it, that Marc Emery gave out years ago. Doesn't look good. I'll keep trying. I beginning to wonder since there seem to be so many different types if it's not just several different colchicine experiments. Thanks all who answered.

VBee, I swear to god i've been looking at doing the same as you in regards to the Ducksfoot. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with the LRyder, most likely a 2 line hybrid consisting of LRxHerijuana X LRxSweet tooth#3. I'll select from the offspring plants that Autoflwer, select the best and then move from there to stabilise the line. As for the Ducksfoot, similar method... injecting more potency into the line whilst keeping the plants unique fan leaves. It'll take awhile because I dont usually grow out many plants in the house, only a cpl. I'll most likely keep the boys indoors in small tents whilst the ladies grow outdoors that way there's little chance of unwanted pollination. As I said earlier, all the best and good luck getting the results your aiming for.

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats

Couldn't agree more. Prick made the whole scene look like one big cash scam that we're ALL in on when in reality the $ mad from seeds stays in the hands of a very few.

vicious bee

I've heard the potency of Ducksfoot needs no help. Of all the smoke reports I've read, don't know myself personally yet, the duck is stellar. I've only read one so so report and I'm not sure the seeds came from Wally. I would like an Auto duck , a semi-auto duck and a Purple duck for stealth. Mostly I'm trying now for auto and semi-auto.
As far as Marc Emery goes. I don't know him and I'm not his bitch but other people are selling seeds and haven't been railroaded like him. He may be an ass. I don't know. What if it was you the STATE decided to make an example of. You might think differently.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
wallyduck's Ducksfoot is definitely a respectfully potent plant in its own right - it's basically a normal cannabis plant apart from its unique webbed leaf formation, so it's not exactly a mutant in the sense that ABC, Mongy Madness, Dizzy, Bindi etc are. My feeling is that these various mutants are very unique, and some may even consider them good 'stealth strains' due to their irregular appearance, but they don't seem to have the smoking qualities of normal pot.

I have been persecuted by police (an extension of the state...) for my belief that I should be able to smoke to self medicate instead of relying on prescription shit. Believe me, I got railroaded for a lot less than doing what he did so I do know how it feels and it doesn't change my opinion of him at all. Anyone who puts themselves on a pedestal and behaves like they higher than others should realize the fall will eventually come, and for him it came hard. Good luck with the DF and LR, as I said, hope it works out.
G'day Pheno, how do you think your eagles gonna do next year? Natanui looks like he was worth pick #2...

Last edited:

vicious bee

Not trying to start a fight. I don't know the guy. I did read that he gave away ABC and that impressed me favorably. PhenoMenal- Have you smoked Ducksfoot? If so is there anything you could compare it to or have a rating for the smoke?