What's new

Black Domina, C99, MK Ultra and C-Lope.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to share some pictures with you of my current grow.

32 plants are being grown in a 8 x 8 Growlab tent. Im running C99, MK Ultra, Black Domina, Chocolope, Afghani x Kush and Purple Lady.

I will updates different strains on different dates.

All plants are 15 days in to 12/12.

Soil is a mixture of 50% Bio Terra Plus, 30% Perlite and 10% Sea Soil.

All plants are growing in 2 gallon grow bags.

Everything is being grown under 2 600 watt bulbs housed in cooltube reflectors. Can 66 filter with a 6"S&P Powervent Pro Silentline fan take care of all the smell.

Don't mind the pool in the picture. I let the plants sit and drip out excess water in to it before taking them back in to the tent.

All plants are being fed:

dsc03515.jpg

Group Shot of the tent:

dsc03485j.jpg

dsc03486ay.jpg

I have 2 phenos of Black Domina. I nick named them thick and thin because of how the leaves and stems looked as clones. One was short and squat with huge DARK green fan leaves while the second pheno had longer stretch and thinner leaves:

dsc03491x.jpg

dsc03492t.jpg

dsc03495o.jpg

dsc03497.jpg

dsc03499z.jpg

dsc03504rx.jpg

dsc03505j.jpg

C-Lope:

Im not that impressed so far. It has been the slowest to grow and bud. We'll see what the next 3 weeks bring.

dsc03516l.jpg

dsc03517r.jpg

dsc03518.jpg

MK Ultra:

Ordered a 5 fem pack from THSeeds and got 3 males? Wha? Didn't make sense, but the Weedgeez sent me and my boy replacements seeds.

dsc03493j.jpg

dsc03494k.jpg

dsc03496z.jpg

C99:

Were given from a very close friend. Again, two different growing phenos, but smell the same. A very distinct pineapple smell. I always thought the Pineapple smell was kind of bogus, but this is a very sweet, fruity aroma. Outstanding.

dsc03500ps.jpg

dsc03501s.jpg

dsc03502m.jpg

dsc03503k.jpg

dsc03500e.jpg

dsc03508yq.jpg

dsc03509t.jpg

dsc03510.jpg

dsc03522e.jpg

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey whats up Vag....cool that u got a thread goin now. So u got about 16 under 600? That tent is gonna fill in real nice here in the next few weeks....crazy what happend with the fem seeds! Btw which C99 are those? Ill be taggin along man...good vibez

dmt

Veteran
wow dude, fuckin sweet man. 15 days eh? jeeeez....... no gas either, thats efin awesome. the lopes should come around man, il bet youl be most impressed with its chocolatey goodness. cant wait to see the finished product, im stoke, d

Che

Veteran
Everything in here looks tip top VP! Your second C99 pheno looks like the one I run, it's done in 7 weeks, pineapple flavour, and wicked potency!

Looking forward to following your progress!! :D

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
very cool man! nice strains, nice setup ... i expect you'll have a nice harvest :)

ArcticBlast

dmt

Veteran
how is the purple lady compared to the others. does it have yellow hairs? creamy pine/lemon pledge/fresh scent? you might be the only person on ic with a documented grow with pl.

n0dn4rb

lookin good so far and can't wait to see how she turns out.....BD is high on my to grow list....

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how is the purple lady compared to the others. does it have yellow hairs? creamy pine/lemon pledge/fresh scent? you might be the only person on ic with a documented grow with pl.

Hey D,

I'll snap a few pics today. Im heading home to water them.

dmt

Veteran
ive heard alot of good stuff, just not seen anything, thanks for the follow up, d