Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Deluxe Seeds > DELUXE SEEDS

Thread Title Search
Get 5-10% off on Seeds at Herbies!
DELUXE SEEDS Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2009, 07:28 PM #31
outdoordreams

outdoordreams has a spectacular aura aboutoutdoordreams has a spectacular aura aboutoutdoordreams has a spectacular aura about
Biggups Kootenay! Glad to see you did it!

Cant wait to see you do something with that Watty Kush strain!!!!!!!!!
What other clones do you have in your collection?

See you soon buddy.
Peace and RESECT outdoordreams
outdoordreams is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2009, 07:35 PM #32
Green Supreme

The one I have reminds me more of the Whistler cut of K2 than the several Champagnes I have grown in the past. Still stellar herbs, but not really Champagne in my opinion. Good luck in your work. I will be harvesting one of these Champagnes tomorrow night with 4 other things. Will post pics in my Supreme's Greens thread. Peace GS

Old 11-04-2009, 08:21 PM #33
Kootenay

Kootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the rough
Yeah this one is nothing like the powdery mildew prone cut from way back. The bubble i find from this one is so greasy! Cant wait to see the pics. Got to love those limey green buds!

ODD - Thanks alot, Iam not sure if iam allowed to breed the Watty? Although Iam not sure who to ask?..If someone gives me a clone that they dont want to be bred then i will honour them. I just dont want to go through all the BS.

Peace
koot.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:28 PM #34
Green Supreme

Just spoke with Tug on the phone he says giver. He would like to see it continue on and working it may be the best way at this point. Wow Watty beans wicked man. I have grown this strain myself and it is very worthwhile weed. Heavy hitter. Good luck. Peace GS

Old 11-04-2009, 08:41 PM #35
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
If Breeder Steve trusts you with his SOL genetics, then I am totally on board for the new stuff.
SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2009, 08:41 PM #36
Quick

Quick will become famous soon enough
Glad to see that there are people breeding seeds that honor integrity....

Kootenay exemplifies this, so the seeds will reflect it as well.
The Watty (MerrittKush) will be a great breeder, and you have my blessing to make the most of it....
Thanks GS, you're a good man....

T.U.G.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:47 PM #37
Red Swan

Awesome, love the work you guys have always put out. It's an interesting crew, Cannabis Cowboy and all that. Nice to see someone not riding on hype, testing there work before they release it and being honest about the results. Some others could learn from your example.

I wish you all the best and hope the releases are stellar. Good genetics don't need hype, the quality speaks for itself.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 PM #38
Kootenay

Kootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the roughKootenay is a jewel in the rough
GS - Thats great news, iam always fearful of using other people clones to make seeds. If you use other peoples clones and dont give them the credit they deserve its just not right. I have only done a few runs of the Watty and although when the plant is done it doesnt look like alot a herb but she sure fools you when you weigh it out. Shes a dense bitch with a very unique high.

Many thanks TUG that is very kind. I really dont know the origin or story behind the Watty Kush. All i know is she is getting close to being 30 yrs old or maybe older? Would you care to maybe let us know more about her? Iam not sure if making a S1 from her is the way to go or maybe find a suitable match for her. Any thoughts? Thanks again....maybe she live long and prosper!

I have noticed over the last few years not many companies actually test anything they just market it. Marketing is fine if you actually know what your trying to sell.

Peace
Koot.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:22 PM #39
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Pollinate it with a Sweet Tooth SPG pheno male!

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2009, 09:56 PM #40
URUK
Banned

URUK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you stay away from feminized seeds
don't be scared !!!! they don't bite and if done right are certainly valuble and I wish Koot all the best with this adventure, I'm glad we are seeing a good dynamic shift with certain breeders/seed sellers addressing the balance of things, also kudos to Tom Hill for making heirloom IBL's at a great price.

So like TUG/quick said
Quote:
Glad to see that there are people breeding seeds that honor integrity....
URUK is offline Quote