What's new

ecsd grow in coco

C

cheesey

time to start of this thread .

my 3 sour diesel clones have rooted into the small pots of coco and are looking tip top part from the 1 witch has a split in the main stem . not to sure what to do with it might grow it up and take a cut off for a mother then bit the damaged cut .

the ssssdh isnt looking to clever so not sure if i will be growing this strain this time unless she picks up .
im waiting on some clones should be here in the next week . so this grow will be a mixed grow if they turn up . bloody post strikes and all that , anyways heres some photos of the 3 sour diesels i. and a photo of the split stem .

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look very nice mate ;)

looking forward to seeing them grow.

cool that these cuts are in the UK :)

V.

C

Col.Dijon

Nice :yes:

I am interested in this strain and coco as well.

To repeat VerdantGreen it's awesome these cuts are in the UK :canabis:

C

cheesey

i will update in a bit with a photo of each clone .
all 3 are very healthy and growing fast .
there on a ph of 5.7 and a ec of 1.0 with 1 ml of regen a root per ltr .

C

cheesey

heres a photo of the 3 sd clones

heres the clone with the split stem very healthy and growing fast

C

cheesey

hey all i havnt been on here much as i had a laptop problem dropped it down the stairs lol
got a new 1 now so heres a up date .

day 29 12/12

C

cheesey

day 38 12/12

heres a bud shot of the ecsd

and heres the full tent

front left is the sssdh or ogk x g13h and the other 3 are ecsd

C

cheesey

heres a little update .

ph 5.8 ec 1.6 1 ml regen a root 4ml canna boost per ltr

i must say this grow hasnt gone to well after all the problems i had with the headmasta . but things are lookin ok ish now . they are starting to fatten up now . i think im on week 6 .

C

cheesey

ive got 4 weeks to go . till 77 days . the last 3 or 4 days they have started to fatted up .

ec 1.6 ph 5.9 1ml regen a root 4ml canna boost . and 8ml pk13/14 in 10ltr water .

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. :)
Maybe step back on the ferts from this point on... They have already stored the energy they'll need to finish budding and ripen, so very little nutrient will be required here on out. Getting them to slowly yellow would be ideal. :) All-in-all it looks good in there. A little leaf tip burn, but it seems you fixed that.

Good work. :) cc

C

cheesey

Looking good. :)
Maybe step back on the ferts from this point on... They have already stored the energy they'll need to finish budding and ripen, so very little nutrient will be required here on out. Getting them to slowly yellow would be ideal. :) All-in-all it looks good in there. A little leaf tip burn, but it seems you fixed that.

Good work. :) cc

yes the tip burn was due to the dogdy headmasta i was useing . it was lowering my ph from 5.9 to 4.3 . so i then swapped back to canna boost .

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Super work mate, looking splendid! I love the sour diesel... easily one of my top 5 strains.... Haven't had the pleasure of doing the ecsd, but have done a few of rez's stock and they were lovely. Hope u don't mind a pic, I flowered out some clones in the small pots u had your clones in on page 1 and got some nice results. I had the SSSDH, lost it and am now just about to acquire it again. Am looking forward to get her back in the stable.

Here's that SD2.5 looks a wee bit like yours and quite a lot like it in veg...

G

guest5703

Wow great work over here buddy! Love the ECSD for sure, how long will you be flowering her? I'd say it looks like you could go 65 days and give them a nice flushing?? Nice big buds in some nice sized pots. Once again I must say it looks like your doing a wonderful job with these ladies. Not your first grow I'm guessing? I plan on upgrading to a digi 600 after the run I'm doing as well. Peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Nice grow cheesy. Bet she smelling something lovely right bout now.. Gotta love the sour diesel . I'm ~5days from harvesting my first grow ever of the ecsd cut.. I did mine in coco too, and she performed like a champ..

Good luck the rest of the way..

Latest posts

Latest posts