What's new

Has any 1 used Natures Own bat shit?

Craven_au

For some resume i have this shit and have never used it a 100% organic fertiliser Super bloom & Super grow it say ideal for hydro on the bottle.

G

Guest50138

Yes I do, I grow organic these days ,found the super bloom seems to deliver the smell and flavours I couldnt seem to get doing it hydro.its good shit.Cheers Oldman

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i used it in hydro as an additive for veg...cant say from my past grows it did not do anything different really...but i'd use it again put it that way....maybe in a soil grow....only used it cause of ppl on here using it and wanted to see what it was all about and thats all i could find...guy at the hydro shop told me not to bother buying(yes refreshing) it when i did but i like to find out things by myself.HH. =]-~

G

Guest50138

Technique,im puting about 300ml into a 10lt water can,growing in dirt mix that is already rich though. cheers man

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i cant remember im sorry...i was using cana veg with it so didnt have any issues(not that i will use cana veg after i use the last of what i have) doubt i was following any instruction of the pack thou....

....been using general hydroponic powdered ferts i found on ebay of late....works pretty good...just thought to mention it if your at a loss with your current ferts.....

..............grow on and GROW BIG !!!....HH. =]-~

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Technique,im puting about 300ml into a 10lt water can,growing in dirt mix that is already rich though. cheers man

I recently got the flower stuff and the (unhelpful) label says 5 to 10ml/litre. You're using 30? In rich soil? This stuff must be weak as...shit. I've been slowly adding more to my hydro nutes in coco trying to find a good dose. When I add the guano I mix nutes @ 0.8 ec and the most I've added so far is 2.5ml/litre. I guess I should raise that amount...what do other hydro people think? It seemed to clear up a P def I was experiencing, but maybe that was the molasses I added too.

Latest posts

Latest posts