What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer!

Gamera

I'm getting better at this.
1: Chunks of bubble on Stone Mountain!

2nd: After the press. Way too sticky! My Ninjas say it's the best EVER.

G

No Doubt!I see you skill's are beyond reproach,outstanding looking Bubble Hizzash!!! :wave:

Gamera

I'm an amateur but here goes. I use 5 gallon bubble bags and only the 120u and 25u bags. Only use good frozen material with trichs and no veg leaf. My trim goes right into the freezer wet. Rinse your trichs before you spoon them out to get rid of green color and taste. Dry it well and store in a glass jar. I recently acquired a Jack Puck press. I heat it to 200, let it cool for a few minutes and press it. When flame hits a wad it turns to liquid and catches fire. Do this while sitting down and listening to Black Sabbath.
abadeeabadaabadeeabada...that's all folks.

G

You only use 2 bags all together?Does it stil melt?Looks good. :joint: Sabbath rules forever! :woohoo: DWW :wave:

Gamera

Yes 2 bags. I'm sure that's incorrect, but it works for me. I tried using all 7 bags and it was a pain in the ass. I just didn't have time or energy for it. Yes it melts. I'm real careful about mixing. I pressed another 2 pucks last night and used parchment paper. It kept the pucks from sticking to the bottom and top of the presing surfaces and left the discs intact. I'll ul some pix soon.
chow 4 now!
G

G

the baron also frequently only used 3 bag's, the one to get the herb and 2 main pulling bag's, when he didn't feel like having to do all the work of all 7.

you won't produce full melt but it's still mighty melty and very good hashish.

Gamera

So when it turns to liquid when you add flame and then catches fire and you have to blow it out. That's full melt right?

Gamera

Thanks Farmer! It's always good to have you stop in! Here's the last 2 pucks. This stuff looks like tar ! :D :cool:

Sleepy

Veteran
mmmmmmmmmm

panforte with espresso?

oh, no hash...yeah, i'll have some! :yoinks: :moon:

i think it looks killer!!

Gamera

Drop on by Sleepy. We'll eat it like breakfast sausage and trip balls. I dig your new avatar! "Analysis Mr. Scott.......Brrain Damage captain!" I think I'm going to powder the kief before it dries so it presses more evenly. I saw Soma do that in some article.

3legdog

Beautiful job Gamera i have a few dozen runs behind me now & still learn something new all the time. Nice tip's you mentioned & i also powder my bubble to further dry before i press it(or not) & it seems to burn better & taste much better after doing this. It's a real pita though with it's sticky/gummy nature but i manage after i freeze the sm. (dry) chunks & the grinder. Good stuff buddy take care & have a hashy weekend :wave: 3ld

also thoughts out to your mom's Gamera & to mrs. Gh. Prayer's of speedy recoveries to them both.

Gamera

Thanks for stopping by 3leg. Have a good weekend as well and thanks for the kind thoughts.

G

damn gamera, this thread's been bad ass, but that's a fucking slab you got there, mister!>> great job!

btw, u really in tokyo? i would luv 2 visit there 1 day. gotta get some $ 1st tho. :D

Gamera

Tha Oil Baron said:
damn gamera, this thread's been bad ass, but that's a fucking slab you got there, mister!>> great job!

btw, u really in tokyo? i would luv 2 visit there 1 day. gotta get some $ 1st tho. :D
I keep forgetting this LOL. It's Tokeyo. Get it? toke-yo? The thing about the one bag for me is using trim from multiple strains. I only process it once and I'm really gentle.

G

yah, i get it, but just wondering: the baron has Taiwanese friends that visit their occasionally and say that most of the herb is bullshit but that if you know a real somebody, you can get some incredible indoor (obviously) dank. if you were out there, it'd be some bubble, too :D