What's new

Outdoor White Rhino

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These particular White Rhinos were from Nirvana seed Co. Grown outdoors, in organic soil mix with about 25% local "earth". Flowering was induced at 10" indoors, for 2 week under 400w HPS, and then they were placed outside to finish. The idea was to have short, stocky plants, like in a SOG, but outside...as test run more or less, to learn a bit. Given 3 week cure.

The first thing that I really notice about this bud, is how very sharp and stingy it is to the nose upon first approach. It instantly gives the idea/concept that this could be some decent smoke...in smell, it has a bit of noticeable "funky" to it right away. After giving a bit to air itself, a bit of a sharp minty...but some how with a bit of chemical twinge to it becomes apparent..and it is isn't really an undertone, it is very present, but you don't really smell it at first...anyway. Upon pulling the bud apat, I get a lighter more docile hit of the original sharp and stingy smell...but that is quickly over powered by a more typical outdoor / hay / windblown type of smell...making me wonder if this smoke is even going to be worth my time. I can tell the buds are sticky, and have nice size calyxes. I want to get a more accurate smell, so I left the room and went to play around in the kitchen for 15 minutes. When walking back in the, I could smell a very distinct sharp/skunky aroma, and was once again encouraged...maybe these buds will be okay...lol. I packed the bowl I had broken up for...maybe .3g...and took one big deep hit. (Now having grown this very line of WR in the past, I kinda know what to expect here.) And sure enough...that rough and heavy metallic/chemical taste begins to sit sit on my lungs. As I exhale I can taste a slight skunky fruitiness to it that was nowhere to be found on the inhale. Now knowing what I know about white rhino...I take one more large hit, and hold it....hold it....hold...it....okay...for about 15 sec or so....and go sit down.

About 8 minutes later I can feel my head being to feel heavy and my eyelids...and annoying, come to find out (I'll explain) my mouth falls open. My entire head goes "light" and I can feel my eyelids stick together...but now the buzz has creep down my neck and into my shoulders, not making them light, but numb and heavy...just this side of useless...takes a bit of forethought, but movement is possible. Awkwardly enough, light headed and heavy shouldered, I feel a bit like a bobble head...and the thought is amusing, but it seems laughing has made me tired...lol. This is a bit cerebral, but heavy on the body. The buzz slowly takes you deeper and deeper, leaving you staring into space, suddenly coming to shaking your head, rubbing your eyes....REALLY THIRSTY. Wondering how much time has passed, but man, REALLY THIRSTY....it's then I realize I have been sitting there staring with my mouth hanging open for the past 20 min...HAHAHA... pleasantly numb for sure. I have always considered White Rhino to have medical value...but the down side to this bud. The effects only last for 1 - 1.5 hours, and then the comedown is even heavy than the buzz. I can over smoke this bud and wake up in the morning confused, a bit garbled, almost like a hang-over, without the headache. In other words, this has the potential to put you to sleep....it is a heavy buzz. Not to mention...an endless appetite about 2 hours later...where you feel the need to eat...BUT WARNING...avoid pretzels...this smoke gave me cotton mouth and mixed with those salty....DRY.... bastards...it was a bad plan....HAHAHAHA. Cereal was better...but was only satisfied after I had mixed three different kinds into one bowl...hmmmm....need I say more???....

The trichs were about 40% amber, with about only 10-15% being clear...so it was fair to assume upon simply examination this was going to be some heavy smoke.

She burns a little harsh, but still gives ya some white ash. I knew I wasn't able to check on them very often (only once every 2 week) so I probably over did it a bit on nutes...and they got about a weeks worth of rain and a 2 day dry out period before being chopped, so, not really flushed either...but best I could do. Given the circumstances, she still gives a bit of white ash...but only about 35-40% of the bowl burns truly white. So she could have been given a better flush for sure...

All in all...always an enjoyable smoke....but not good for dieting....or getting much accomplished. Because it has such a creeper effect, it is easy to over smoke this one...

I'll get to the good stuff now.....here's the 1000 words:

I'll be back with the standard form later....I need to go find something to eat....

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i see lots o tric heads.....shit does loook sticky,and your reporting skill's.....i like the part about avoiding pretzel's:D....tooo funny......ive had very good luck w/nirvana b4....can't hate.......flower's look lovely btw......hmm......im hungry now.............

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Great report dank.frank.
This part turned me off to it.

but the down side to this bud. The effects only last for 1 - 1.5 hours, and then the comedown is even heavy than the buzz. I can over smoke this bud and wake up in the morning confused, a bit garbled, almost like a hang-out, without the headache.

I thoroughly hate a groggy, heavy come down.
The buds look amazing too. Nice job.

T

TrichyTrichy

Once again Dank Frank hits one in to the stadium. Thanks for the great report and another to place on my to attain list.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice report brother! beautiful nugs too ;) sounds like she would be good for the insomniac and those struggling with eating or nausea. im going to search for some raspberry danish right now! well done and i look forward to trying that strain soon ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can tell it was a good smoke report Trichy actually typed!! well done df,your smoke reports would make a nice coffee table book lol !

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Fine smoke report Frank. Sounds exactly like the WR I grew out five or six years ago. Serious sleeper effect, and she smells like a Christmas wreath.

Latest posts

Latest posts