What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

hey guy's how's it going. after seeing so many amazing grows i figured i would chime in and show you guy's my newest project. so hear we go first i'll start by saying this is just the start of a very large project so i don't have all the goodies we'll be adding later. and we are working in stages. luckily for us the weather is cooling off so most of the things we are missing is related to temp control. winter saves us some loot for a couple of months. so ive got 1400sf of space and i made 3 seperate rooms 16x20+ apiece. each room has 6000 watts of power with a 30 site ebbandgrow system. orginally i was going to run 8000 watts per room but i think 6 is going to work just fine, i guess it depends on how big we go with our tree's. any how if i need more power i have it. I'm using trinity digital ballasts with sunspot 6 hoods all vented and dual arc hps/mh 1000 watts bulbs. with this grow we are using all advanced nutes with the exeption of hygrozyme and flora nector. i like the flora nector for taste better than advances sweetner. i run about 6 ph and my water is at 72 inside temps are running 78 to 80 degrees. we just transplanted 30 girls that came from 10,000ft down to 6,000ft luckily with little stress. this round we are running royal hawaiin,bubbalicious and a old school ak47 strain thats been around for over 15 years. we called it kyles ak after the guy how introduced it the region eons ago. unfortunatly kyles no longer with us. we love you brother. sorry back on point. well thats the basics so hears some pics. remember this is a work in progress and not at all finished. i forgot to also say that we ran all 240 power for ballasts.

hears some more pics of the room after we got are first 30 girls transplanted. we are veging using only 4000 watts till they get a little bigger than we'll add 2k more you can see the different speeds these plants grow they were all cloned together.the plan is to run 5 plants per 1k but i have up to 8k power per room if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
hears some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1121.jpg
    IMG_1121.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1129.jpg
    IMG_1129.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 7
hears some pics of the other rooms we are biulding. tomarrow we are finishing up the power for the other 2 rooms and hope to fill the second room with plants this weekend. when all's done we will also have a nice work area for trimming, making bubble,ect

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10

dc2bar

looking good mate, i've always wanted to start a massive grow, but i'm too chickenshit and will stick to my state allowed 6 plants =P

macro

Have you used buckets before? On such a large scale it seems like they would be a huge pain individually.

icdog

Any chance u can describe your building setup? Stand alone or a unit? If its a unit are u certain smell won't leak to the other unit? Where is the power meter? Have u looked into any inspections that might happen?

Very nice!

got any pics of your control panel and ballast setup? always interested in how people deal with all the wiring and power distribution.

Latest posts

Latest posts