Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Scnazzleberry #2: Ebb & Flow w/ Coco

Thread Title Search
Scnazzleberry #2: Ebb & Flow w/ Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2009, 09:37 PM #1
Marshmello

Marshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura about
Scnazzleberry #2: Ebb & Flow w/ Coco

*(The link in my sig is to the COCO Sub-Forum. The link is a mix of Schnazzleberry#2 & Fighting Buddah & I want to start individual threads for each as they are Indie/Sat respectively.)

I searched through the Seed List and after hours of reading, I made my choice....
I have smoked for over 25 years and have never personally smoked any of Chimera's gear. Ditto DJ Short.
I am a Novice grower and I hope I can do these beans proud.......
I am Disabled but, I have a friend that is teaching me to grow & helps Tremendously.
What Up SnakeStaxx? OPEN AN ACCOUNT HERE, HOMIE!...or at least gimme pix of your room to post.

I am growing using a 3x3 E&F with coco in 1, 1.5 & 2gal. pots.
(*undecided still & current flower group will dictate size.)
Nutes: GH 3Part w/ Floralicscious Plus & Liq. Kool Bloom.
I called for the "Free Nutes" offered here>> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=139722
The GH Rep is sending the FloraNova Series so, I will probably run that in flower.
The lights are a 4 T5 in Veg & a 6oohps for flower.

After receiving an order from The Bou in 5 days, I dropped the magic beans into a cup on the evening of 9/16.
There were only 9 beans in the pack, so that is what we started with.
(I also ordered the Fighting Buddah & there were 10 but, one was smashed so 9 of ea. is a sign from Ganj imo.)

I let them soak for appx. 18hrs.

I then planted them into cups with straight B~Cuzz Coco out of the bag.
The beans were just under the surface and in four days looked like this:

I initially had the light(4bulb T5) too far away.
This in turn, caused some early stretching.

My Homie hooked that up though with the ingenious use of some bamboo skewers...

The damage you see on the leaves was caused by an attack of thrips.
After searching the forums here and advice from the great community,
they were sprayed, thoroughly with Spinosad, and showed no ill effects of the thrip attack.

On 10/8 the babies were upgraded to bigger pots.
I buried the stems at varying depths because of the stretch....

(Those that are paying attention will notice that only 8 of the beans came through....the other, cracked & showed tail, just never broke the surface, RIP Lil' Bean.)

On 10/11 the plants were taking nicely to their new homes.

On 10/15.......
Schnazzleberry #2:

Group Shot.

Schnazzleberry #2 #1

Schnazzleberry #2 #1 Overhead

No particular reason that I picked #1, and all 8 are pictured in the Album. These plants are Beautiful...I can't really say much more than the pix, they speak for themselves......

Yesterday, before lights on, the Schnazzleberries are on the right side of the table with Pink dot tags, #'ed individually.

Later in the afternoon.....

Schnazzleberry#2 Random, Top & Side.

A different Schnazzleberry, same views.

They have actually grown a bit more overnite & seeing the pix in one post vs. 7 pages is pretty kick ass imo.
I am hoping to find a couple different Mother's of diff pheno's.
According to the pictures....I should be able to do just that.

Compliant With Colorado Laws & Guidelines
Marshmello is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 01:05 AM #2
GreenintheThumb
fuck the ticket, bought the ride

GreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, nice lil grow you've got going on. I saw your seedlings stretching and thought: better tell him to lower the light. Scroll down further, and you've set em up with lil stakes. Noticed in that pic they seemed a lil over watered, thought about telling you. Scroll down and see they're way out of that stage and look healthy as hell. Really great job brother, can't even tell you're new at this. Your plants look as healthy as can be, hope you have a bountiful harvest and enjoy the smoke...i'm sure you will Keep us updated.
GreenintheThumb is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 07:55 PM #3
Marshmello

Marshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura aboutMarshmello has a spectacular aura about
GreenintheThumb~ Right On Bro! Thanks for stopping by....
I'm a Lucky MoFo to be getting the help I am outta the blocks.
I got to side-step some of the early trials and tribulations most go thru when starting.....hopefully, the Ganja Gods keep smiling on my garden.

Peace.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:18 PM #4
reverev313
I SMOKE AND GROW LEGAL BUDS

reverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura about
bro i love this strain been growing her for years ....your grow looks great heres what i got going in soil

REVEREV CRITICAL MASS GROW https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143682

MY LATE 09 GROW> > > https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9552
Schazzleberry #2 Chimera
Super lemon haze Greenhouse
Strawberry haze Greenhouse
Sour diesel ibl Reservoir

Dry Bud Shots > > >https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9726
reverev313 is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 10:31 PM #5
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
very nice grow log...

nice & clean.

that coco looks good.

peace
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2009, 06:24 AM #6
Marshmello

rev~ Those pix look GREAT! That room is sooo lush.
& that nuggie is lookin'
Thanks for stopping in...I can't wait to taste the Schnazzleberries.

Sleepy~ Thank-You...TBH it is 7 pages compiled to one post & I tend to wander & ramble so, it might not last too long.

Here is a couple of pics I just clicked....
Group Shot

3 diff shots of #6

I hope everyone is doing well & smoking good.

Peace
.:Mello:.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:59 AM #7
reverev313
I SMOKE AND GROW LEGAL BUDS

reverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura about
she is looking nice mello

REVEREV CRITICAL MASS GROW https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143682

MY LATE 09 GROW> > > https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9552
Schazzleberry #2 Chimera
Super lemon haze Greenhouse
Strawberry haze Greenhouse
Sour diesel ibl Reservoir

Dry Bud Shots > > >https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9726
reverev313 is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2009, 09:49 AM #8
Guest 18340

I love this strain so much that I went and popped the other half a pack. It's 4:39 in the morning and I'm burning some as I type, I'm fucking wasted! Everyone who smokes it says the same thing, the stone comes on fast and hard. Not a day time smoke bro, you've been warned
Any fems showing yet?

Old 10-26-2009, 08:15 PM #9
EdWarDo

EdWarDo is on a distinguished road
nice grow dude
EdWarDo is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 PM #10
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Nice lookin' plants 'mello... how tall do you want the babies to be when they finish?

-Chimera