What's new

O'Kief Tumblers?

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
:chin: Has anyone purchased or used the O'Kief tumblers and if so, what were your results and was it worth the money? I'm going to have a lot of trim this year, more than last year, and instead of giving it to my friends to grind up to make canna-butter I'd like to extract some kief and make some pressed kief/hash. Any feedback would be nice before I go spending 180-200 bucks. Thanks.

G

Here is some results from my O'kief, 120LPI SS:

I have since purchased the extra 110 poly drum and feel it's a worthwhile investment and the price is right. Customer service is top notch too. I have no basis of comparison with any other products, just the O'kief tumbler. You might see one of my pictures on the OK website but I do not work for them nor get paid. Just a satisfied customer.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Thank you PG, those are some nice piles of kief! :yoinks:

It might just pay for itself in the long run so I might have to pick one up.

G

Oh, hehe. Well, it just came from a pack of straws in the kitchen. Probably from the snow cone machine. I like to cut them about an inch or two above the scooped end and use them to load my bowls with. A mini-shovel. I also use it to collect the kif after tumbling.

Haven't had a slurpee in many years, but coke was the one I often chose, or strawberry ;-)

G

dude, go to 7-11 and try one wif dem new chewy twizzler straw's, they're frickin' awesome :joint:

being stoned as a pile'a'brick's defiently helps.