You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Mosca's C99 bx1 & Tsi Fly

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Mosca's C99 bx1 & Tsi Fly Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2009, 09:12 PM #1
Graceweed

Graceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the rough
Mosca's C99 bx1 & Tsi Fly

Hola Mosca and HiGH everyone, it's good to be around again...

I really wish I can make a nice test grow here...it will be a test more for my growing attitude than for the seeds themselves, which have such a strong vitality and are definetely ready to fly HIGH!!!!

preparing 3 C99 and 3 Tsi Fly

-4 scuffed and put to soak in water enriched with a bit of clonex

-3 soaking in the dark

-2 after 48 hours soaking they all showed their white root tips planted in jiffy peats and put in a heated germination dome in the dark

-1 getting ready to take off???

0 GOOOOOOOOOOO, after 48 more hours they all germed fine
Put a 11w neon on the dome top, at 24/0

1st day preveg
11w was not enough, within hours they have elongated their stems a lil too much so a 20 w has been placed upon, and the elongation has remained like that so far

2nd day preveg

C99 in front, Tsi Fly in the back

6th day preveg

the C99 on the right came out like folded on itself, the lower part after unfolding remained like that, lying down

Roots are visible growing out of the jiffies, the second pair of leaves appear....this ends our prevegging days

edit: in the hurry and the emotion of a new start I forgot the most important thing

Thank you so much Mosca for being out there, for your kindness and for giving me this opportunity!
I'm already very happy having fun with your seeds!!

mosca's flies

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbe View Post
We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.
Graceweed is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM #2
TrichyTrichy

You don't mess around! Beautiful.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:26 PM #3
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
off to a great start, got ya tagged
my wife is starting Grapefruit Fly testers now
Good luck
peace
shaunmulok is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2009, 09:37 PM #4
Shadino
Shadow Member

Shadino has a spectacular aura aboutShadino has a spectacular aura aboutShadino has a spectacular aura aboutShadino has a spectacular aura aboutShadino has a spectacular aura about
Wohoo Grace!
Really a pleasure to see u around again!!
:wooho o:

Hope i can take a chair...'cause your grow are always a fantastic show...and i wanna stay here!!!

PEace and happy test growing...!!

Karma + Rep to u!!
(You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Graceweed again.)

Shade

...just a Shade in your mind...

GuerrillaGrowingManagementCrew(13)

...Hibrids From Hell...
C.F.H.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. Thoreau (1854)
______________________________ ________
R.I.P...:Elemental:..
This is your style...ORGANIC its your WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'VILLE RESIDENT

E quel volo, e quei sorrisi, e quelle promesse.. Vento, acqua, fuoco e terra. Sintesi perfetta di ogni elemento.
Parte del mio essere grower.
E non dimenticarti di sorridere...maledetto bastardo!

Shadino is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2009, 10:06 PM #5
stonescafe

we off gracie what ya gonna call these gals?

nice start gal sure its gonna be a great show!

Old 10-18-2009, 10:22 PM #6
mosca negra

Hola Senorita Graceweed!

Power to the people! After seeing what you did with those GORGEOUS Warlocks, I am Psyched to see this grow-- and damn glad to see ya back!!!

Between you and Mellomel, well, ya made my weekend.

Blessings,

Mosca

Old 10-18-2009, 10:25 PM #7
Suaman
Special Member

Suaman is a jewel in the roughSuaman is a jewel in the roughSuaman is a jewel in the roughSuaman is a jewel in the roughSuaman is a jewel in the roughSuaman is a jewel in the roughSuaman is a jewel in the rough
Hi grace

I'm very happy to see you back at work between us....we have need of grower that transmits passion as you....I will follow with interest your 3D....but before taking a seat and enjoy the show one question for you...why you have used the clonex for your seeds??I knew that the Clonex was a rooting hormone for cuttings not suitable for other purposes, right?

you try to not to stretch further on your little baby , keep High lumens, high watts and you will go to the great....good luck women!

Old 10-18-2009, 10:27 PM #8
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
very nice start, Graceweed!!!

superFLY!!!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2009, 01:26 AM #9
Natagonnaworrie
If you love life, don't waste time. For time is what life is made of.

Natagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of lightNatagonnaworrie is a glorious beacon of light

Old 10-19-2009, 06:29 AM #10
mellomel
BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!

mellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nicemellomel is just really nice
Hey Girl, Congrtas on the germination. Got this lil baby tagged for sure
Good luck and my fingers and toes are crossed for lotsa lil' girls
~MM

Benji's Chemstar #2 originals & Marlo's DSD99...

MOSCA'S BESO-When Love Potion#2 kisses C99...

Communicate, Appreciate & Validate...

mellomel is offline Quote