What's new

Kushie Kush Is The Real Deal!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
in my group of gardeners we do side by sides with damn near every hydro product available. a couple of my partners are running kushie kush and were blown away by the results and told me to pick that sh!t up. they are doing side by side with and without kushie kush grow with there og.
so i pick some up since i am going into flowering with the Asian kush. im 17 days into flowering and im blown away with the results! these plants barely have buds on them and damn near every leaf is very well coated in resin already! the fan leaves are starting to get there shine on as well. proof is in the pics, second one is a fan leaf.

Last edited:

stevefrench

i thought this stuff might be another money grab at first...but i was interested to try it... i saw they have different food for different breeds of dog at the petfood store too.. maybe the idea isnt so far fetched.. gonna pick up a bottle and give it a shot now :yes:

ourcee

so can I ask what makes "kush" plants special from other cannabis strains? lol AN's marketing department is where their HUGE profits go.

if it works it works, but dont tell me "kush" plants need special nutes.

I'll check back on this in a month.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cmon mang.
how can you say a product is awesome when your only 17 days in?
i can get that frost on my fans that early growing in my own shit and urine.

dmt

Veteran
im surprised that all the growers here have sooooooo much experience with different strains, and they know some plants like high ppm, low ppm, high heat, low heat. i could go on all day. a kush is not a thai, brazilian or rudarelis or whatever, and should be respected as such. is it so hard to believe a specific variety needs specific ratios of n-p-k? not in the least. good work on the report, its expensive as fuck, but phosphoload is 125-135 canadian a litre, no one complains about that shit. if i lived in the states and got 8,000 u.s. an elbow, i could afford to feed em gold. i believe advanced does kill alot of there respect with their marketing, but they do make cannabis specific products. n is n, p is p and k is k, but it is the ratios which matter most, good lookin out on the kushie kush , d

p1ninja

Awesome brotha, thanks for sharing. I just picked up a quart at a local collective, can't wait to try it out! :woohoo:
I have been waiting to get this stuff FOREVERRR, dude at the hydro store has been saying he is going to get it for the longest time, but come to find out :noway: only collectives are going to carry it.

Anyways, I am looking to first run it with some angel tear kush (bubba x m39). Per the kushie kush bottle "all major sub-varieties of kush were tested so this formula contains exactly the right ingredients that your kush needs to produce larger, more medicinal yields."

I wouldn't go as far to say "all major sub-varieties," that would be quite the task. Anyways has anyone tried it on Angel Tear Kush or any other "major sub-varieties" that they would care to share?

Peace,
:joint:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
this is the only AN product that i use. i dont like AN's nutrients, although i ran them for 3 years. i dont like them as a company. im a H&G guy

ourcee - i dont believe kush needs special nutrients at all. but from the side by sides my boys are doing, there is a dramatic difference in shine, cant really see a difference in bud size yet.

cocktail frank - do what you do bro, at 17 days i have not every leaf absolutely coated before. you shit and piss in your plants? and you smoke it?

dmt - i agree with you. and it is expensive, spending almost $70 a week on this stuff. but if it has much more shine, ill make my money back in higher quality weed prices and hash.

MOneYMiKe - what up player? it is a pk booster, says to use it weeks 1-6 in flowering, go figure. after week 6, ill hit em with bloombastic to shine them up even more.

BillFarthing - sent it to me for free? i got money bro. i fucking hate AN. it just happens to be a product from them that works.

dmt - i dont have a clue. but i would listen to people at the hydro store more then people at the dispensary. or send AN an email and ask.

BudZad7

My own Kushy Kush mix...

My own Kushy Kush mix...

Hi All!:wave: I have looked at the labels of BIG BUD and Overdrive, and made
my own Kushy Kush mix::: 1.5 gal Ro water, add 1.5 tsp=PBPB/soil
weeks 4~6 3/4 tsp=BigBud powder
2 tsp Overdrive
1/4 tsp CarboLoad powder
1 oz Sensizyme
1 tsp Calmag+
3 tsp Sweet (berry)
Every week(Saturday) 1 capful Liquid Maxicrop seaweed
1 tsp Blackstrap molasses
This mix is on OG Kush B-Real cut from 2005, grown under wide spectrum flouro
lights T-8.....this is week 4....take a peek:yoinks:

Attachments

• IMG_1820.jpg
    IMG_1820.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1823.jpg
    IMG_1823.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1818.jpg
    IMG_1818.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 27

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
cmon mang.
how can you say a product is awesome when your only 17 days in?
i can get that frost on my fans that early growing in my own shit and urine.

haha word.

I get frost on my fan leaves at day like 15 and I'm not even growing kush, and using just GH 3 part.

How are they looking at this point? any more pics?
(i have some KK that I am going to use instead of BB for some kush in a while)

iSmokeTrees

so can I ask what makes "kush" plants special from other cannabis strains? lol AN's marketing department is where their HUGE profits go.

if it works it works, but dont tell me "kush" plants need special nutes.

I'll check back on this in a month.

Not necessarily special nutes. Different plants come from different parts of the world. The nutrient content of the soil, water, etc is different everywhere in the world. Maybe Kushie Kush just resembles the natural mineral concentration that is in Afghanistan?

Recreate the environment of the plant for optimal results, so different food for different plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts