What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

screens ?

G

hazy have you checked ebay? They have a UK version www.ebay.co.uk
that is if you ARE looking for what i think you are looking for --
possible keywords/search terms: Nylon mesh micron synthetic screenprinting screen(s)
add the term ; "frames" ,if you want the material pre-stretched and attached to a wooden or metal frame these are usually available by the carton new and 2nd hand, i'd suggest new b/c they are used for screenprinting things like tshirts i'd hate to see you waste pounds on clogged material :)

Ebay or a local screenprinter are the best choices for micron mesh if that is what you are looking for :)

hope this helped

Be well

cap

G

thanks m8 ,i looked there they only have used at moment ,,a kind member has kindly offered to send me some,,, hopefully it gets here quick cause my mrs is having a fit with all this stored leaf and scraggy bud lying in the freezer,i got nearly 14 0z and another harvest very soon ,,i wonder how much oil i can make with 15-18 oz of good trim and bottom buds ?

G

or dry the shake at room temp/rH (summertime, preferrablly A/C)
then stick it in the freezer overnight, take out load your 1 qt mason jar and your on your way, have fun and fly safe!

peace & love

cj

G

youre a quick one charlie brown
beat me to the post button ! shows ya how slow i type post! lol

irie

cj