What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer Reading Smokey Reports

G

Hi Phil, Thanks! I do have pics of the Cherry melon. I'll look for and see if I can put them up. i hope all is well with you and gf.

Ontop, Hello and thanks, Space Queen is top shelf stuff and I believe it could have won the Sativa catagory this years 420. most everyone thought it ws the most potent smoke in town.

M.Steelers. Yea i know!!! If you don't think so read the next report................

G

Man smokey, thas alot of reports! I wish I could sample as many strains as you. Man you make me want to get on the ball with the genetics I have! Your reports on OG choc thai, Mk-ultra and M39 make my mouth water, I have seeds for OG CT, and I have 2 or 3 MK U females in my veg room.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say about dawg :D

G

Keep em coming smokey. Im enjoying them very much. peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Dawg!!!

Dawg!!!

Good evening IC'ers. This is a strain that I picked up from a friend. I have not grown it but would love to. It's the infamous Dawg i believe it the delivery service product. Lets get on with it.

Dawg has one of the lightest color lime green I've encountered. There are hints of brown pistols but not overbearing. The smell is just like sour gasoline vapors. This strain is suppose to be a ansister of Sour Diesel and I'm kind to agree. It smells just like Sour Diesel And maybe even more so. The smell is deep and pungently strong.

The taste is Sharp and strong. It's very diesely and crab apple mix in the taste. But also has a very harsh side. It's very expansive until you burst out coughing. And that's on a small amout of smoke. But also there are many tart flavors that is quite flavorable and sticks around in the mouth. I liken it to the candy sweet tarts, dry and tart.

The High, Hits you immeaditly on the first toke. It hit me first right in the back of the eyes. It's heady as hell. Dawg is about to take the top of my head off. I am soaring on only half a joint. My mind feels like it's banging around in my skull and the monitor and keyboard is going in and out of focus. I am floating on a cloud and really enjoying this trip. Smokey is really impressed with this strain. It suppose to enter my garden this fall(oh thank you). In summary Tip top shelf matieral. Strong, Powerful, Soaring, Trippy but somewhat harsh on the lungs. I want it, I'll keep it. I'm gone..............

G

^^^I just busted a gut M. But it really comes from forging face to face friendships at events like 420. And having a lot to offer the community here, then people search you out.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah, that's kool man :smile: I hope to meet some of you cats at 420 someday... I was just in Adam the month before too, but it's hard to get my wife to go to there to attend a total mindbending smoker's fiesta, when she only smokes maybe once a year if she has over 2 weeks off. If I mix in shopping and culture along with my indulgence of the high grade, it makes it alot easier, ya know? Well anyway, I'll start working on her :wink: Take Care.
M.

nycnoob

damn...its been a lot of smoke reports from you since I last visited..man oh man.. the dawg and m39 sounds fuckin great...good job

Wow, I can't take it any more

Wow, I can't take it any more

These reports are so delicious, I'm in danger of drowning in my saliva. Thanks for the great reports Smokey. I couldn't help notice that some of those yummy strains are now in Rez's possession. The setup is too perfect. A foreshadowing of good things to come! Keep the good suff coming.

NoS

jbarsk8

Smokey- I'm really enjoying reading your reports. Very detailed and definitely descriptive. Keep em coming, I could read em for a while :joint:

ontop

NIce reports smokey you must be permanently stoned mate, lookin forward to the cherry melon report that sounds sweet.

PHIL.N.H. way late but thanks for the sticker dude. juice? that sounds nice.WTF

JACKBAYBEH

Top notch reporting Smokey!
I know...I know... it's a tuff job but someone has to do it, right!?! :joint:
Man-o-man that f*cking DAWG!!!! The SpaceQueen too...DAMN!!!
Still kicking myself for not buying those from HS years back.
What ever happened to VIC HIGH anyway???? :chin:
Keep it up bro. Got me jones'in at work. :yummy:

G

Hello All!

Hello All!

Thanks you all more reports to follow later today.

M. Steelers, The shopping angle always works for me. So these trips costs twice as much. But I have fun to make up for it.

Nate smoking that dawg last night was a perfect capper to the evening. What a trip I was on. I absolutely love it and hope to acqure it this fall. Then I'll let you know everything about how it grows.

NycNoob, Thanks. The m39 is very nice indica without the head and body destruction. The Dawg is head destroying.

NoS, How the hell are you? Hiding out huh? Nice to hear from you. You are right about the strains are mosty Rez's But on a few of them we have the same pipelines. You'll see more of that this fall.

Hi jbarsk8, Thanks I will keep em comming. I still got plenty more to go. Stay tuned.

ontop, Thanks bro. I do stay in a periment state of bliss. And at an event like the 420 a person could run wild. (I did). A few of these strains comes from a little mini summit(smokeout) of IC members a few weeks back. It's been a good spring/summer and this fall looks just as good.

Thanks for viewing JACKBAYBEH, This is a very tuff job. But I love it. Yes SQ,Dawg, Uk ultra are some of the most potent weed for these reports. I should have spread them out more. But I do still have a few more surprizes left. Don't know what happened to Vic. Maybe someone else can answer that one. But You and I are kicking ourselves for missing those back then.

those pics are pretty nice,sp...that dawg is strong, huh..? from ... on another note, I was thinking about that williams wonder you had-damn- that had a funky smell..! anywayz, keep cool and i'll "talk "to ya soon.

G

Smokey i'm very impressed with those last few reports, love the old skool skunk thing...i have skunk in my garden and its just awesome, like u said its a smell like no other...when i smell skunk i think dank pot, period...i really go for the minty taste too...I look forward to seeing the M39 grown out in some threads at some point...i take it the dawg is clone-only, very impressive crystal production on that one...the space queen was some funky looking nugget too, i really like long skinny buds they blow my dome into the stratosphere...i smoked the last of my white widow today, going to miss it but i have one that is getting bigger day by day, probably flower her in 3 weeks or so...right now i'm gonna hit the Flu and grab some couch hehe...people don't mind when i give them the Flu lol...

G

Nice Smokey!!! Saw the SuperDawg photos in your gallery too. Phenominal taste ey? Ever get your hands on the dawg cutting?

G

I'm looking to recieve a dawg clone in a couple of weeks. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Latest posts