What's new

majorca winter'09 KannaLeds+coko

mallorqueta

Hello friends growers, I will introduce the project I have for this coming winter. Already finished with outdoor cultivation this year, thanks to the wonderful climate in receipt on the island of Mallorca, is a wonder for outdor cultivation.
The project I have prepared for this winter is a closet of 60x60 cm and 120 cm tall, illuminated with LED handmade and pckxnepal Seeds Tropical seeds cantarellaxchiskey in coco substrate, with nitrientes canna.

Lamp.
The lamp is handmade, lamps have been conducted this type for several months in Spain with very good results and is very easy to manufacture. Lamp consists of a top and two side panels of support. The features are:
Lamp above:
40 red
9 white
5 blue
Led brand Osram Golden Dragon Plus model

flora are 85.75uE consumption and 73.25W (1.17uE / W) of light. And growing consumer 53.47W and 67.65uE (1.26uE / W) of light

Lateral support panels

24 red
6 blue
4 targets
Led brand Osram Golden Dragon Plus model.
The side panel adds 27.12W flora 34.56uE consumption and the 24R, 10.08W and 6B, and 9.9uE of 8UE of 6.68W and 4A. In total, 43.88W and 52.46uE (1.19uE / W).

img2441l.jpg

img2689z.jpg

img2692e.jpg

img2990v.jpg

img2988lz.jpg

lostresmodulosotravez.jpg

mallorqueta

Now that I have everything, we will begin growing, hope I can pull it off successfully, but I am afraid is the first indoor cultivation, and coco.
Spanish bank Seeds Tropical seeds co. cantarellaxchiskey the pckxnepal and then soaked in water to root stimulating the 3rd of October, the 4th of october became a jiffy, the 6th plants began to emerge, I water with root stimulant and ph 5,6, I hope the next 11th october or 12th october pass 1lts pot .

img3246va.jpg

img3237k.jpg

mallorqueta

Hey everybody, it's been 11 days since I began to germinate seeds in jiffy, and today I transplanted into pots of 1 liters, the substrate used has been 90% mark canna coco coconut plus professional and 10% perlite to that holds water, I've also put a layer on the bottom arlita to further facilitate drainage. Finally I will use as fertilizer Hesi brand because I find it more convenient to work with a single boat, for this first irrigation in coconut I used a mixture of coconut water + Hesi 2ml / l + rithotonic canna 4 ml / l by adjusting the pH to 5.64, the EC is not as yet have not the EC meter, we hope to bloom already have it, so I can get beer at the plants without overshoot. The method I used for this first irrigation has been through a sprayer, so we got all wet and avoid undertreatment drained, thus able to dampen the whole coconut and take food for the following risks will start to give 1, 5 ml / liter of coco Hesi with rithotonic to apply it during these first 2 weeks at the rate of 4 ml / l, the following risks and begin to let water drain up the amount of drainage at each irrigation to reach 10% of water drained at 3rd or 4th watering, cleaning enzymes also administers salt 1 or 2 times a week, growing safer than 1 time a week and flora maybe what we went through 2 times . I have the lamp about 12 cm which I think is the recommended distance or so, the emitted spectrum is blue now that is right for growth, apart from getting a better growth, I think the blue light gives more index Females, too, have fallen to 17 hours daylight and perhaps down to 16 hours, first chasing the stimulation of occurrence of female plants, and secondly to grow more content as the small closet that I have is only 60x60, side panels are still not functioning, until it reaches the flowering.
Commentators also buenisima the temperature is between 22 º C and 24 º C but not as much moisture as it oscillates between 35% and 50% but today I had only 26% do not know how to solve this problem, you have to look for any home remedy forum and not occupying much to raise the humidity.
Finally indicate that the germination rate was 100% just emerging from plants jiffy before 48 hours, there was only one seed pckxnepal was lazy and gave it a shot and see if it was boosted, with favorable and the next day jiffy came out of the plant, but unfortunately for me in transplantation today, I dropped the pot the plant and died, poor it was not a happy ending, I hope not to screw up with any more.
I leave you a picture but not appreciated much, I hope the next week and will see something interesting in the pictures.
dia1310.jpg

mallorqueta

Irrigation Well played today, I'll tell you a bit like the thing gone this week and as we have this second irrigation. First, moisture is being difficult I gain 45% or 50% have placed water stations at every corner, one of them is just below the ventilation and air hit with something, I hope not to lose these values if not have to go home preparing a good invention for the second crop, as I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, which requires that the flora is not high humidity, high humidity is needed growing correguirme if I'm wrong, another problem I soon finds it is the low temperature, soil ranges between 21 and 23 with lights on and off the truth that no, I think when the temperatures begin to fall I start to have problems, because in the locker room where I not inhabited and therefore have no heating, for this problem which I find easier, economical and less consumption would be an electric blanket of reptile, if somebody knows another solution would be grateful to tell me,the question arises as to how I use that electric blanket, if the floor or put her in the side, good to here the general problems that are easy to solve I hope that someone still better solutions, but with these I conform, because I think that would go well.
We now turn to the plants, their appearance is generally good, the cantarellaxchiskey go faster and more vigorous sees the pckxnepal are seen as slow but although I have commented that the pck growers is slower at first it was normal , especially No. 5 is as weak, and I fear it will be the first discard, but hey, wait events, plants are sometimes unexpected changes, we still have plenty of room to house -
Now let me explain a little as I have done this second irrigation, the first thing is to wait a couple of days with the surface layer of dried coco, and was digging a tad wet, I ruled by as is done in earth, but I several people have said there is no need to become dry to the point where I've expected that when the surface layer is dry, a can be watered, the second would say since I made the nutrient solution, which has a pH of 5.53 The EC did not know as yet have no meter, I hope to have it for the flowering and so they can put strong sn , but that osmosis water delivery with an EC of 0.2, Come on, man good to the nutrient solution that I've made adding Hesi Coco, 2ml / l, Rithonic 4 ml / l droplets Hesi supervit for, hopefully that will prepare this food make them grow and be healthy, how water is a little difficult at first and that I went carefully, step by step and measuring a lot, but it is difficult to drain only 10%, with only 3 or 4 floors as iva I've ever gotten higher and many touching 20% of drained, well go and taking the pulse and shape of water, little by little we will improve, and ire telling you things, and allowed sugestions and if someone sees something abnormal to warn before the shit they see more 4 eyes

View of the closet
2010a.jpg

8 CantarellaxChiskey
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3135/2010bcantare.jpg[/IMG

CantarellaxChiskey
[IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9909/2010ccant1.jpg

5 PCKxNepal
2010dpck.jpg

PCKxNepal
img3299z.jpg

sondeos

hola mallorqueta, que bien pinta eso, me pasare de vez en cuando y vere como te va el cultivo, enhorabuena, muy bien montado. un saludo

mallorqueta

Thanks for the visit Sondeos, but this week I've had problems, did the donkey with the manure and put too ec, having an episode of overfertilization. here the photos

Gracias por la visita sondeos, pero esta semana he tenido problemas, hice el burro con el abono y meti demasiado ec, teniendo un episodio de sobrefertilizacion. aqui las fotos

img3375u.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4316/img3375u.jpg

img3378q.jpg

img3379wv.jpg

mallorqueta

hello friends, I've managed to salvage the plants, watering with fertilizer I slack, Enzymes and drain leaving 30%, I hope never to do the donkey.

img3380.jpg

img3384a.jpg

if all goes well at the end of the next week moving to flourish, I show an advance of changes in light, with side supports and change of spectrum, from blue to red growth of flowering, and providing more watts on the lamp top

img3388v.jpg

B

bordercollie

holy christmas tree lights batman! that is amazing to look at, I'm imagining my room lit up like... 181 sq. ft. over 30/5 gallon buckets, it would be like creating a star scape. super cool too? no need for an AC! keep it up, im watching you!

mallorqueta

I see little interest in my culture, people spend and little left any comments, I have problems and nobody is helping me, you do not like my cultive.

Nice arrays, I'll try and follow this. Excellent height for the array as well, so sick of these craptacular Youtube videos with asinine heights on the LED arrays being compared to HID.

I wish you great success.

I just read upwards, and if you need help, I'm pretty new to all this but I'm willing to offer any help I can render, not to come off like I'm selling something because I am absolutely not, but for testing purposes you might want to consider Lucas Formula using RO water, then you'd simply need to use either Floranova Grow or Bloom depending on the light intensity, and since so many people use that, I think it would constitute a control in your experiment.

Oh you over-fertilized, remember less is better than more. For example I have hardwater that reads out between 250-500 ppm, check the side of your nutrients, it should say based on the recommended dosage the ppm range, at least it does on my Supernatural Brand, that way you can measure your source water, and compensate accordingly. Though I hate the idea of useless salts and particles taking up food space, better that than nutrient lockout.

I hope this helps, and if you need more help feel free to pm me, and once I check my mail I'll try to get back to you with at least a response.

mallorqueta

lants have reached their sixth week of growth, yesterday confirmed the sex of plants, the result of 10 female and 1 male, were regular seeds, I was lucky.

imagen005cv.jpg

imagen007nu.jpg

imagen008de.jpg

imagen017xi.jpg

imagen018qk.jpg

imagen024qo.jpg

Put power side lamps, climbed uper power lamp, Photoperiod change,
WE ARE READY TO FLOWERING !!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts