Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Spring 2010

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
Spring 2010 Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2009, 09:51 PM #31
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
YES SIR!!! Can't wait to get some of that Casey!! Truly one I missed and regretted it ever since.

Thanks for the Heads up...hahaha....no pun intended.

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is online now Quote

Old 10-19-2009, 11:40 PM #32
Motown

Motown will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyposomniac View Post
Wawaweewa! ^^^ Schmoe's cut of what??

Of casey jones buddy... I believe buddy joe popped 1 bean and found this bitch>>>>>smoking on some now>>>>>dam fine chic>>>excellent smoke>>>ECSD pheno...
with a chunk of wreck/thai creeping smash>>>
2+p....per1k>>>easy.

mo
Motown is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2009, 08:03 PM #33
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of lightshawkmon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemsteady View Post
i just grew out a nice cut of casey and was totally bummed because the clones got a bad case of dm. thought id lost you casey, hehe great plant

probably gonna have to buy that sugaree too, h3ead, so just let me know who to make the check out too...

~c
ps. PABLOS, you were right about the casey, mang!
dude yer pic looks just like my casey cross, sourcreek/casey jones, looks almost identical

i must say i like me some casey

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2009, 07:57 AM #34
chemsteady

chemsteady is a jewel in the roughchemsteady is a jewel in the roughchemsteady is a jewel in the roughchemsteady is a jewel in the roughchemsteady is a jewel in the roughchemsteady is a jewel in the roughchemsteady is a jewel in the rough
nice dude.

it does dude, same looking plant. gotta say, im really impressed with this pot. tolerance is an issue with me and after a week or so of smoking/vaping casey she still makes my heart race. ill definitely be buying h3ads genetics when made available. ha! me and everyone else! peace man, nice plant!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129858
chemsteady is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2009, 06:59 AM #35
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
I knew I should have gotten these when I had the chance..
G33 sounds like a good cross ( G13/Nycd )
habeeb is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2009, 11:31 AM #36
Ronley

Looking forward.
missed them last time and Spring will be a good time.

Thanks Head.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:08 PM #37
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
really looking forward to the release!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 12:34 PM #38
Motown

Motown will become famous soon enough
What are the prices gonna be on Casey,TW,G33 when you re release these on the bay? Bins/ Auctions???

mo
Motown is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 01:51 PM #39
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
My plans are for BINs and the price point on everything will be at or under $100/dozen.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2009, 01:34 AM #40
Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly will become famous soon enoughBill O'Reilly will become famous soon enough
What is the genetic background of Sugaree?

I'm really looking forward to acquiring some of these strains from such a reputable breeder.

Thanks for your hard work H3ad!

Don't fuck with me or you'll get a taste of this

"Sounds like she'll be enjoying penis a lot more then wont she?"

"And later learn how to get more without paying more.....THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??"
Bill O'Reilly is offline Quote