Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Spring 2010

Thread Title Search    
Click to see great products at Aqua Lab!
 Spring 2010 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 01:37 AM   #46
Hollaachu

Hollaachu will become famous soon enough
i am in the pprocess of BX some G13 Diesel....I have a female that I got from some F2's that I made of your G13 Diesel....She is doing fine and making good clone and budsites....And I also still have some of the original G13 Diesels that you released!!!!I love your seeds and I will be amped up and waiting for these to hit the bay or the bou.....Holla!!!!
Hollaachu jest offline   Quote

Old 11-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #47
Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal will become famous soon enoughTwisted Metal will become famous soon enough
Been trying to get my hands on some CJ, looks like I cant wait till spring rolls around.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:44 AM   #48
DutchMaster$

DutchMaster$ is on a distinguished road
Im ecstatic about the Casey to come this spring aswell. It will be my First seed to harvest project through coco coir. Good job with your breeding H3ad.
DutchMaster$ jest offline   Quote

Old 12-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #49
dread

dread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud ofdread has much to be proud of

i&i've never grown CJ,but shure would like to grow some & pick a mum from!!
are they only available on the internet?
grtz
D.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #50
puffin fresh

puffin fresh has a spectacular aura aboutpuffin fresh has a spectacular aura aboutpuffin fresh has a spectacular aura about
WOW! Can't believe I missed this thread, I am really looking forward to the Train Wreck, I have been waiting for you to release this for a long time.
Just keep truckin on

puffin fresh jest offline   Quote

Old 01-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #52
cobcoop
Puttin flame to fire

cobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivorcobcoop is a survivor
H3ad, any plans to release these on the boo?

thanks!

cobcoop jest offline   Quote

Old 01-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #53
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
yes

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:30 PM   #54
chemsteady

chemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to behold
any pics...

mr h3ad? love to see some of your plants going off, man.
peace
~c

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129858
chemsteady jest offline   Quote

Old 01-16-2010, 11:41 PM   #55
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
There will be plenty of pics as release date nears, stay tuned

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 01-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #56
chemsteady

chemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to beholdchemsteady is a splendid one to behold
cool!

right on h3ad. im sorry, have you set a release date yet, that i dont know about, or is it still pending?

im sure they ll be ready to go come the start of the season, regardless. sweet, ill keep my ear to the grindstone, as they say...

oh, to the poster who asked what sugaree is, bro grimm c99 cutting (!) X rezs ecsd baby daddy. hehe, ima get those beans

~c

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129858
chemsteady jest offline   Quote

Old 01-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #57
cornflake
better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week

cornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud of
nice pricing man, you tha god for the masses, thanks

That's why I almost feel bad for ranting, but....

Perhaps breeders who delete grower experiences if they're negative are missing out on important feedback? As a buyer, I'm disgusted by these practices and am angry that the people on icmag aren't getting the whole picture about strain problems before they buy their seed "
- cornflake
okey dokey, feel'n a lil' better now.

What am I growing?
Grindhouse - Ultra Sonja, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja and Prophet
Reservoir - ChemDxSD ibl, Alpha Diesel
Serious - Bubblegum
Karma - Happy Brother bx2
Connoisseur Gen - SSSDH
SOL - Sweet Tooth#3
Verite's Holy Grail
Mountain High - Venomhead F2, kHaze
Foomar's - Head's CaseyJonesXGeisha
Croniholic's - Russian Diesel
Skunkman's - OHazeXSkunk#1
Gypsy's PPP
Freebie

cornflake jest offline   Quote

Old 01-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #58
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivor
Glad to hear about the upcoming releases, H3ad! Looks like I'll be trying to scoop up some Casey Jones.

And I'd be lying if I said that Tw bx didn't pique my interest...

Old 01-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #59
mixin

mixin is a glorious beacon of lightmixin is a glorious beacon of lightmixin is a glorious beacon of lightmixin is a glorious beacon of lightmixin is a glorious beacon of light
i would love to see some mass super skunk x sour diesel become available!
mixin jest offline   Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 02:37 AM   #60
cornflake
better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week

cornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud ofcornflake has much to be proud of
I'm currently running some foomar freebies, casey x geisha, and am finding they're too stretchy for the cab.

Would either casey or trainwreck be less stretchy? Or a strain you think would be ideal for SOG with a max of 3ft stretch?

That's why I almost feel bad for ranting, but....

Perhaps breeders who delete grower experiences if they're negative are missing out on important feedback? As a buyer, I'm disgusted by these practices and am angry that the people on icmag aren't getting the whole picture about strain problems before they buy their seed "
- cornflake
okey dokey, feel'n a lil' better now.

What am I growing?
Grindhouse - Ultra Sonja, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja and Prophet
Reservoir - ChemDxSD ibl, Alpha Diesel
Serious - Bubblegum
Karma - Happy Brother bx2
Connoisseur Gen - SSSDH
SOL - Sweet Tooth#3
Verite's Holy Grail
Mountain High - Venomhead F2, kHaze
Foomar's - Head's CaseyJonesXGeisha