Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Spring 2010

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
 Spring 2010 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #16
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
no plans to re-do geisha as of right now, maybe for summer or fall...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 10-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #17
Primprimo
D-13 Got me Rockin...

Primprimo is a jewel in the roughPrimprimo is a jewel in the roughPrimprimo is a jewel in the rough
awesome!!!!! i need to try casey and G33... the G13/D is still my fav smoke of all time...

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"- Jules Winfield

"Thin line between heaven and here" Bubs

"Game's the same, just got more fierce"-Slim Charles
Primprimo jest offline   Quote

Old 10-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #18
EverLast

Casey is coming back! Thanks Head!

Old 10-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #19
Dank99

Dank99 will become famous soon enoughDank99 will become famous soon enough
Trainwreckbx2
Dank99 jest offline   Quote

Old 10-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
Aerokush101

Good Luck Guys, these seeds are TOP NOTCH!!! A STEP ABOVE THESE OTHER BREEDERS!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #21
FirstTracks
natural medicator

FirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivorFirstTracks is a survivor
maybe i'll get a pack of each

Old 10-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #22
hilljack
And if you feel like singing, sing away... I'm gonna harmonize every word you say

hilljack has a spectacular aura abouthilljack has a spectacular aura abouthilljack has a spectacular aura about
Small wheel turn by the fire and rod
Big wheel turn by the grace of God
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
BOUND TO COVER JUST A LITTLE MORE GROUND!

" '...dont,dont,dont....' That is crazy.....You live in prisons you have built for yourselves,calling them 'homes, offices, factories'"
hilljack jest offline   Quote

Old 10-09-2009, 04:11 AM   #23
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
round round robin run around,
gotta get back to where you belong...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 10-15-2009, 07:58 AM   #24
unta

thank god for the casey!! missed this girl first time

Old 10-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #25
Schlossi

Schlossi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
This is good news. I've been trying to get some H3ad for a while now.

MARLO
Yeah I been trying Hard for a while too. CJ is the one that is a Star own its own.
Schlossi jest offline   Quote

Old 10-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #26
Darkstarlive

For me Head's gear is best, hands down.
every one of his cross' are stellar.
can't go wrong with some head.

Peace..

Old 10-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #27
Lightning Bug
Catching lightning in a jar...

Lightning Bug has a spectacular aura aboutLightning Bug has a spectacular aura about

Dang man I'm going to have to upgrade my mom space & me and the missus will be scrapping now, she just doesn't understand that I won't let some of this gear pass me by LOL.

Hey H3ad you need a cool new banner ad, you should run a contest for some casey beans...

Old 10-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #28
Motown

Motown will become famous soon enough

That is really good news head>>> I am just killing it out here in sunny CA with shmoes cut..
What are the prices gonna be on Casey,TW,G33 when you re release these on the bay? Bins/ Auctions???

mo
Motown jest offline   Quote

Old 10-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #29
Guyute54

Guyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant futureGuyute54 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTracks View Post
maybe i'll get a pack of each
Same here. Have seen nothing but great plants coming out from Head Seeds. Hope there will be enough of everything to go around. What ever you be supplyin we will be buying.
<a href=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?type=sigpic&userid=67723&albumid=10529&pictureid=300429&thumb=1 target=_blank><a href=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?type=sigpic&userid=67723&albumid=10529&pictureid=300429&thumb=1</a> target=_blank>https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?...29&thumb=1</a></a> <a href=https://www.icmag.com/ic/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=67723&dateline=1266263855 target=_blank>https://www.icmag.com/ic/image.php?ty...ine=1266263855</a>
Guyute54 jest offline   Quote

Old 10-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #30
hyposomniac

hyposomniac will become famous soon enoughhyposomniac will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown View Post

That is really good news head>>> I am just killing it out here in sunny CA with shmoes cut..
What are the prices gonna be on Casey,TW,G33 when you re release these on the bay? Bins/ Auctions???

mo

Wawaweewa! ^^^ Schmoe's cut of what??
hyposomniac jest offline   Quote