What's new

weedidas Photography - Cola Macros

weedidas

Saw a few other nice photos on here and want to share mine. Really like photographing the herb, here's some old ones from a while ago.

dsc1644eswsig.jpg

dsc1643esw.jpg

dsc0137esw.jpg

dsc1126e2sw.jpg

dsc0141esw.jpg

dsc1666esw.jpg

dsc1721esw.jpg

dsc1660esw.jpg

dsc1659esw.jpg

dsc1637esw.jpg

dsc1647esw.jpg

dsc1650dsc1652esw.jpg

The trichs on the purple plant, I have many more pics but I will put them in a separate thread some time.

dsc0458esw.jpg

zenoonez

Veteran
Great pics, I really like the one of the trichs with the purp in the stalks, really interesting.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful lovely photos there bro awesome stuff. Happy Gardening.
Peace.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weedidas..big welcome to IC. your images are very nice. Are you stacking to get these results? If you were hosting your images here at IC we could nominate you for the PoTM contest. Looking forward to seeing more from you...DD

weedidas

Great Pic's! What lens are you using for those?
Peace
I made the lens from telescope lenses.
amazing! :yeahthats what strains? :)
Not sure, but indica dom for the majority of them.

Weedidas..big welcome to IC. your images are very nice. Are you stacking to get these results? If you were hosting your images here at IC we could nominate you for the PoTM contest. Looking forward to seeing more from you...DD
Thanks. I put my home made on a reversed 18mm zoom on a nikon d40.

I made an album but it only let me upload one at a time so it took forever - do I need to replace this threads pics with the IC hosted ones or does that matter now that I have the IC? https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9892

Latest posts

Latest posts