What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SF's Guerrilla Grow '09 (in pictures)

SovietFinland

Strains: Lowryder#2 and unsure (maybe Ovela Ratsastaja)

test2i.gif

Autumn 2008

May 28

June 1

June 2

June 7

June 22

June 27

July 22

August 3

SovietFinland

Why not, here's some pics after drying:

This chinampa-style growing seems to do very well even in North Europe, not only in Mesoamerica.

Now after some smoking I'm sure that big one is Ovela Ratsastaja, "Late Bloomer" fenotype. Other Ovela Ratsastaja's were faster and shorter, but big yielders too.

Ipsissimus

Nice, I can see the "sparkle". You look very amped, I would be too! :) How did you get such accurate lineage info, is that your work?

"you must spread some reputation..."

blackone

Veteran
Lovely northern guerilla grow man:)
That strain sounds nice - how is the potency?
Are the smaller plants lowryder #2, or just another pheno of the unknown/ovela?

SovietFinland

Nice, I can see the "sparkle". You look very amped, I would be too! :) How did you get such accurate lineage info, is that your work?

Not my work. I have only done small Ovela Ratsastaja seed project last summer. And I found that lineage info from Finnish hemp forum.

Look very amped? I photoshoped face. Try to Google "cockmongler". :D

Lovely northern guerilla grow man:)
That strain sounds nice - how is the potency?
Are the smaller plants lowryder #2, or just another pheno of the unknown/ovela?

Potency is average, but better than last summer. If it had started to flower 2-3 weeks earlier, potency could be much better. But best yielder by far. Here's more info: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=412735#post412735

All smaller plants are all Lowryder#2, average heigh 50-70cm.

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
That's a serious height for lowryder and they looked pretty fat too:) How did you find the potency on that one?

SovietFinland

Lowryder#2 have nice potency, original Lowryder is little bit boring and small yielder. And biggest difference between Lowryder#2 and Diesel Ryder is aroma. Harvest time, potency and yield are quite similar. At least in outdoors.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts