What's new

Best No Ceiling High stains?

D

DonkDBZ

growing herb is kinda like pokemon too me, Gotta Catch em all. or em in my case Gotta grow em all. So as usually looking for a new strain to run.

Whats some good no ceiling strains you have tried or have grown? Type of High, Yield and Flower Time?

For Me only one is Arjans Ultra Haze 1. Almost 3z's in 2 gallon Coco. 15 1/2 weeks for 100% cloudy. Only tried her once myself after a few beers, too trippy for my likeing but my girl and her brother liked they could smoke all day on the weekend end up retartedly high and not fall asleep. Another friend thought I laced it cause he got so wasted.

Herb with a really really high ceiling. I would also like too hear about.

Found nothing with NO ceiling but some Sativas will stretch so bad you wish you had no ceiling Best off Outdoors if you are able. Its the Long Long lasting strains that last 6hours+ that are Rare and interesting to me.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone is going to have to explain the "ceiling" thing (please),,, is that the opposite to "couch-lock" ?

Then we can continue... :D (peace n love) :canabis:

ceiling is that level you reach once you've smoked the same strain so much that you can't get as high as you once did. It's that point where don't get as high and your high doesn't last as long. In other words tolerance buildup. No ceiling strains are the strains you can smoke time and time again no matter how much and get the same great effects as previous sessions. You can smoke joint after joint and get higher and higher after each j.

demasoni

two meanings to it? Seems like you can have "no ceiling" meaning you can keep getting higher and higher with each consecutive hit, or "no ceiling" meaning when the high goes down you can keep smoking again all day without getting blissed out or burned out.
I almost made this same post other day:
Im looking for strains that have no ceiling meaning when I come down and smoke another bowl I can repeat the process indefinitely opposed to strains where by the end of the day I am burning out or blissed out after about 8 bowls, even though i had time to come down in between. No ceiling strain would allow me to get high even at the end of the day without burnout (still feel its affects as if its the first time I smoked it)..more a tolerance issue maybe like fatt daddy said. I'm not looking so much for the no ceiling strain where you just get higher and higher without limit, just avoiding burnout/blissout.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks... :yes:

Hmmm.. that's a tricky one... "The more you smoke the higher you get",,, it needs added THCV then ,, so every hit gets the desired "up" effect :chin:

Start off with Jack Herer,,, then try Yumbolt ,, Haze #19 x Skunk,, or Royal Orange - all can be really strong. For indica try Angel Dust :canabis:

D

DonkDBZ

BB Cheese lists a no ceiling high in there description. I have grown out there Blue cheese and everyone liked it but it will make u tired if you smoke too much.

Where you get Chem4? Is chem4 the one that the guy who originally sold the chemdog seeds got back?

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I may soon have some Cambodian sativa seeds coming(depending on posties)

On the ultimate sativa thread they mention Thai and MEXICAN Highland Oaxaca as having no ceiling.
Obviously Cambodia is close to Thailand so similar high i imagine.

They mention thcv being found in indicas

about thcv
THCV is found in largest quantities in Cannabis sativa subsp. indica strains. Some varieties that produce propyl cannabinoids in significant amounts, over five percent of total cannabinoids, have been found in plants from South Africa, Nigeria, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan and Nepal with THCV as high as 53.69% of total cannabinoids.[1] They usually have moderate to high levels of both THC and Cannabidiol (CBD) and hence have a complex cannabinoid chemistry representing some of the world's most exotic cannabis varieties

...so I also have some Pakistani Chitrali seeds coming that are pure landrace indica

Maybe Cambodian Sativa mum x Purple Pakistani Chitrali Indica dad will produce a nice balanced no ceiling effect.
Cant wait to try this now, thanks for the thread :)

demasoni

Start off with Jack Herer,,,
whats odd is jack is such a great strain especially taste, but the high for me is gone very quick..I get blissed out otherwise with jack. I run into same problem with certain "white" strains with morrocan or brazil origin like some batches of white rhino ive had where that weaker white lineage comes through... , Im good and high for 5 minutes then its down hill for 10 more and its like I never smoked after that...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Mine is the Strawberry Cough clone. Been growing it for 4 years, smoking it for about 8. I could smoke it all day long every day and I will get high every time.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super silver haze doest it as well as kali mist. The original old school orage kush was that way for me too.

grandsrin

I think that only old strain like colombian gold, haze, or stuff like that has noceilling. Look in sativa strain with flowering periode over 15 week, forget indica:abduct:

Gs

MobbDeep

imho sativas and sat dom strains are better when looking for a no ceiling high..ay proper indica will jsut leave you in a daze..and smoking more ad more would just further increase that "burnout"..

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Kali Mist(circa 1998), Celestial Temple Sativa, Jack Herrer(organically grown), SSH, or any nice haze...SAGE...and many more

peace
Chefboy

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah SSH gets you baked everyday,, so does JackHerer (+80day ends),, Amnesia also has quite a high tolerance level.

T

TheForgotten

There was a Thunderfuck that was in BC in the 90's that if you smoked one you got really high, if you smoked another it could incapacitate ya....