What's new

A Soulful Southeastern Exhibit

Hawkeye

OUTSTANDING!!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Sunnyside, I believe that you have out done yourself on these beauties. Keep them happy and soon you will be too. :joint: If you ever need a hand with all that product let me know....j/k. Anyways nice to see you posting some wonderful pics again. Later Friend....

G

OutStanding SunnySide, Just Fucking Outstanding. I'm drooling.

Mo,

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
HUNGRY... must have more

HUNGRY... must have more

Great job Sunny ! did I read that tds pen right 1960 ? wow those girls are some real feeders and not a lick nute. burn either ! woo-hoo ! there guna yeild heavy... ps. I've done s.star and mazar so I'll jus bet the smell is loud as hell eh... lol good luck and stay safe....

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
thank you all for your kind words...
shaolin...yes it is from paradise seeds....and a real keeper pheno!!

B.C. yep you read that right...1960!!! but the smell is the worst fromt the blue moonshine :) Actually the smell is a NON ISSUE now that the canfan carbon scrubber is installed. I'm talking ZERO ODOR, NONE, NODA, ZILCH...unless you stick you head in the closet :)

if you look to the back you can kinda see the can33 in the back

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
heys guys welcome to the SOUTH!!!

I'm going to try and keep all the neat pics I take in this thread...

Bartender...I agree on the beefiness for 30 days...and soil to boot :)

Canna Man...thanks for the compliment...but no that little plant in the middle is the blue moonshine, which has alot of blueberry in here...hence the crinkly leaves

Sleepy...wipe your mouth before you come in my house...lol just kidding lol

Tex...always nice to hear from you

G

Simply Gorgeous!!! I especially like the second pic in the third post... Beautiful!

G

So thats what the link points to...........
Looking good Sunny. The Blue Moonshine is sure a purdy one. Any temp manipulatiuon or is she always wearing Blue?
Carry on!...........

Blatant :respect:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
just a couple more...

just a couple more...

temps are droppin on average 10 degrees...she wears her blue all naturale :)
The Mazar will finish a pinkish purple too she they are both extremely colorful pheno's that have both won POTM for Southernsmoker...so its my turn now :)

valk

Very nice looking ladies Sunnyside! Your Mazar looks like a beast and the star is just sexy!

I have a question for ya, I see that you have a can 33. I have a can 66 and I think I'm going to need to replace the carbon in it after my next crop or two is complete. Have you ever replaced the carbon in it, or know how? It's sealed and I haven't a clue how to go about it... :pointlaug

:joint: