What's new

Lowryder Diesel

C

corkushy

I am starting this thread with good intentions on buying a better camera but these pics from my phone will have to do for now.

Im only starting two seeds right now but plan a very large grow in the close future.

Ill start the rest in a couple weeks when i have more grow room after my other current grow is finished check it out in grow journals

C

corkushy

two days after put in paper towel

picture.php
4-5 days after planting

C

corkushy

last night i was checking them both out there a good bit wider now, not to much taller maybe 2 inches tall max. and they have both already shown preflowers. and i have gotten exactly what i wanted 1 male 1 female now i wont have to buy more of these $80.00 seeds and that is a big +++

C

corkushy

female

the male and female
male- these plants are 1 month today from seed and have been grown in two buckets with three 32 watt CFLs this is just a seed run

indicameds

Shits lookin good. I ran these under a 400hps in a SOG style with advance nutes and it was the best bud ive had from a autoflowering strain. And they get a purple to em with even the slightest of cold temp. My water cooler i had running the keep my hydro resivors cool made enough difference and they turned purple on me. Keep us updated.

C

cracker420

never really been into the auto flower strains, but i am gonna grab a seat and see how this grow goes, maybe i will give it a go. :joint:

panik

Looks really nice. I will probably grow a couple of this or a couple of mini swestars(lowryder crossed with white russian).

I'll borrow the thread, anyone that has experience with Lowryders?
How much do they smell?
How much do they give you?
How big do they grow?

C

corkushy

sweet thx for the posts guys INDICAMEDS my main room is also home to a 400W hps/mh cconversional not both but its in use for another week and a half i plan on starting a bunch of these under it once i get done with this seed run i didnt feel like buying muliple packs thx for the info about how it turns purp thats really awesome considering winter is on the way it shouldnt be to hard to cool the place down

C

corkushy

growis done i have a lot of seeds now sorry i didnt finish the pics my phone got dropped one too many times,"probably more then that".but the female's weight was 33g wet
so around 8 grams dried and it is very seeded very sticky and smelly still. but i hope the unseeded females smell even much better then her

C

corkushy

good amount id say around 300. the last pictures were seedless diesel ryders tho
i have like 5 more of those growing right now and am looking for a good pheno from my BOG bmr just need to find a good mother for my girls

alaskan

Are you going to stick with this strain for a while, or are the seeds just backups?
If you ever feel like getting rid of any, please shoot me a pm...