What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mrs.P's First Grow....here we go!

Mrs.Pthway

Alright, let the fun begin!! :woohoo: This is my first official grow by myself, but Mr.P and I have been at it for a couple years. I am very excited to finally get one going on my own. Just dropped 4 erdbeer x erd purt into the water....so we are off and running. Stay tuned for updates!!!

(Any well wishes are greatly appreciated!!!)

Huzzah for lady growers!! We can make some mighty nugs too:

I'm super-jealous. A member of F.U.C.K.E.M. and you have yourself a partner in crime!

Stuck in the midwest, I'm not cool enough to party with you east coast kids.

Good luck on your first solo grow! I just started my first grow in a new space. Graduated from years of micro-box growing to a full-blown grow-room. Hope your plants grow even faster than this:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Good to see a lady showcasing her skills :) wish ya the best on your current grow...may it be a bountiful harvest!!!

syze

Hey Mrs. P, good luck on your adventure.
Erdbeer x erd ?? is this a German strain or is it just the name??
Im from Germany but currently living in Holland, im very familiar with many of the strains from out here but am not aware of this erdbeer. Unless its just a strawberry haze of some sort. Well I wish you the best of luck Mrs. P.
Show em what a womans love can do to another beaut.
Greets - syze-

Mrs.Pthway

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and for checking in!!

Finally had one break the ground....keeping my fingers crossed for a couple more! I was hoping to get at least two of the four to pop. Anyhow...pics to come in a couple minutes...

Happy smokin!!!! :joint:

pthway4

The stable looks so rich and full of many different flavors....can't wait to smoke something with a womans touch........

Mrpiston38

umm nice to see u grwoing always big ups to the ladies of the Cana world. but people are going to think u and i are an item. I am the only Mr.P on these forums lol.. well good luck and have fun.

the orig Mr. p

D

DollarsAndSense

Hey whats up?

What strain is that? I've never heard of it. Also, what is the size of your box/room, and what medium and lighting do you use?

Good Luck on your journey! Hope you have as much fun as I do with all this. :yes:

-Dolla$ out :abduct:

edit: i guess you're in a stable? nice.

Mrs.Pthway

Sadly, my 2 sprouts didn't make it. We had a proper burial for them, and laid them to rest.

But out of bad comes good. I have "adopted" our cuts as my own, since Mr.P has a new venture to tend to now. Got a mix of things in there...2 Casey Jones cuts, Cali Haze cut, a bunch of Pre 98 BK, a Katsu cut, a couple C99, and a Blueberry cut -- all courtesy of some amazing friends (you know who you are!!!)

I have also been blessed with some Big Pink Pole beans (my babies) and have dropped 6 of them. To my pleasant surprise, 5 of them have popped through the dirt already!!! :woohoo:

So here are some updated pics. Wish me luck!!! I am REALLY REALLY excited to have the BPP sprouting, so here we go...again!!!!!

Wow! What a genetic collection!!

Male low-rider?? How does that work? I thought the way low-rider works is that its sterile? No sex organs means it auto-flowers and is always 'female' and such... Clearly I am missing something.

Seedling mortality?? What are you sprouting them into? Sounds like you are very organic. Have you thought of sprouting seeds into a medium that contains active Mycorrhiza fungus?

Fungally-active organic mediums are like life-support for baby plants. The sooner you get them tied to a strong mycelium network the better! Fungal benefits follow the plants all the way through flower and into final starve. IMHO, its vital for all organic gardeners

:2cents::joint::2cents:

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Lady! Thanks for stoppin by!

Well, I trusted the hubby to tell me it was a male, and it definitely looks like it. But I will defintely look at it a little closer now. Would love to be able to through it back in with the rest of them!!!!

The first batch were originally dropped in just soil. Tried to keep it simple, but the babies needed a little more I think. This batch is sprouting in a perlite/potting soil mix. Only waiting for one more to poke its head up! Thanks for all the info & for stoppin by!!!

Happy smokin all!!!! :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Taggin along for the ride. Keepin my fingers crossed that it's a smooth one for ya :rasta:
Stay safe n high :pimp3:

Latest posts

Latest posts