What's new

Wrecked's Outdoor

Wrecked

Decided to snap some pics of some outdoor plants today as it was time to give the plants a much needed drink.
The First plant i have is a Pok Kush x Black dominia Only one that i am unsure is a female.

Wrecked

The next pic is of some Bog Blue moon rocks 1 of the plants as you can tell might not make it as i didnt get water to the fast enough. :bat: Looks sad

The next two pics are of my Herijuana mom. Before leaving decided to supercrop this one.

Wrecked

The next two pics are of Jlp Juliet

Last but not least are the pics of trainwreck.

I will try and update pics as they grow. Peace

Wrecked

DEcided to take a few pics today Here are some more pics of the herijuana as of today.

Here are some pics of some of the leaves on this same herijuana plant. They dont look like typical marijuana leaves. The same plant also has normal 7 bladed leaves as well.

Here are some smaller Herijuana clones from both phenotypes i have its harded to remember what is what when im here lol.

G

nice wreck................ keep an eye on the POK i've read alot of hermies stories........

Wrecked

These 3 pics are of the trainwreck mom

Next is a pick of a reeferman timewarp x headstash i will try and get another pic the next time i go but i ran out of room on my camera.

These are the 2 smallest clones i put out stuill in chicken wire and the one on the left is Lifesaver and to the right is rasberry cream.

Wrecked

Finally the Pok kush x black dominia i will keep a good eye on this one as i have heard stories as well gues thats why i put her outside, if she herms she will be cut down once i see.

Thanks for stopping in.
The bigger plants have already showing good preflowers and i dont think it will be much longer for the smaller ones. ALll the plants to this point have just been fed fish fertilizer. I think they will get one more feeding of fish fertz then i will change it over to budswell. I didt gfet pics of the blue moon rocks, juliet and bubbledust as i ran out of memory but i will take pics of them first the next time i go. Peace

Wrecked

the chances are good for most of the plants to be pollinated as i have new pollen. Most likely i will pollinate the big trainwreck mom with a shroomy deez stud I have 3 smaller ones and they will all probably get lifesaver or bogglegum pollen. The herijuana will probably get her some as well from a herijuana male. Peace

Wrecked

The next 3 pics are of Jlp juliet

Here is the Reeferman timewarp x headstash female

Moving on to the 2 in the chicken wire The one on the left is Lifesaver and teh one to the right is rasberry cream. Next time i go out there i will be taking the chicken wire back with me.

Wrecked

These next two pics are of Bogs blue moon rocks, doing rather well for the amount of light they are getting.

The next pic is of Growdocs Bubbledust i have more bubbledust out but never got pics of them all, but this one is doing the best.

Here is my second pheno of herijuana

Next up is some clones that i put out, forgot what they are but i do have a labeled map to help me.

Wrecked

Here are some pics of the trainwreck clone. Its the fastest strain to start flowering out of the ones i put out.

Here is a different trainwreck plant i put out that is smaller

The next 2 pics are of the big Herijuana

SHe was a little droopy for the pics as she was thirsty. We took 25 2liters to water the plants. I also stopped feeding them fish fertilizer and changed to Budswell.
I also killed the Pok kush x black dominia as it was male.

Here is the last pic for today and its first the trainwreck than you can see the herijuana bush

Enjoy the pics PeAcE

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Those are looking mighty fine in their homes, wrecked. I bet they reward you kindly for the work! Watering is a bitch!

G

Nice work. I currently am working with some trainwreck and herijuana. Both great plants and yes the trainwreck is already flowering. Where did you get your heri beans from?

bundesliga

G

Very nice plants and genetics. Can't wait to see hwo they turn out. Much luck.

Wrecked

Thanks for the compliments guys. watering is a bitch at this site as it is on a steep mountain :yoinks: . The herijuana beans i got came from meduser. Cant wait to watch them all perform outdoors as i have seen them all indoors before. PeAcE

Wrecked

Thankas for stoping in Zep! Hauled more water out for them today actually to much. It is supposed to rain the next 5 days, But they said that about the last 4 and it never did. I went late tonight so i didnt have the best sunlight for these pics. My reefermans timewarp x headstash got alot bigger since the last i saw her. here she is as of aug 11

Here are rasberry cream on the right and Lifesaver on the right. After the pic today i removed the chicken wire.

Here is Growdocs bubbledust They all are showing nice preflowers today.

Two clones beetween the Herijuana and trainwreck. The herijuana was droopy again today so i didnt get any pics but she is fine and starting to bud. You can see a branch to the left... The Blue moon rocks also needed water and was droopy.

Here are the two second pheno herijuana clones

Next up is Juliet

Wrecked

On to the pics of the trainwreck starting to stink up the woods rather impressed with how she is doing outdoors. The plan for this plant is to polinate her with some shroomy deeze pollen that is ready.
PeAcE

Latest posts

Latest posts