What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widdow and PowerSkunk

keke.nz

Howzit ICer's!

Thread pictures
Page 1, 7 week flower pics.
Page 2, WW harvest pics and PS harvest pics.

I'm currently growing some white widow and power skunk(TFD). These shots are at 7 weeks of flowering, they will be chopped in around a week or so. These pics are from tuesday.

Powerskunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

White Widdow
picture.php

picture.php

Hope you enjoy.

Peace keke

keke.nz

Cheers dude, the PS is by The Flying Dutchmen. Its a very nice plant and easy to grow.

I'm thinking of taking them both in a weeks time but if the PS needs more I'll probably let it go another week.

Peace keke

nice bro i got 2 of them being taken down later this week. mine have just started exploding on its 8th week. mine arent as healthy as yours are bud still turned out great!!!

My Power skunk, if you dont mind....
picture.php

picture.php

Great looking plants again, share some dried shots when your done!!

keke.nz

nice bro i got 2 of them being taken down later this week. mine have just started exploding on its 8th week. mine arent as healthy as yours are bud still turned out great!!!

My Power skunk, if you dont mind....
picture.php

picture.php

Great looking plants again, share some dried shots when your done!!

Cheers TEER,

Nice plants, it looks to be a good yielder bro. I hope they start exploding soon haha.
I'll definately have some harvest pics and then dried pics up.

Peace keke :joint:

keke.nz

bendoslendo - Thanks for your kind words, this is my 1st personal indoor grow so it means a lot.

Those look excellent! I'd like to pick up a nice super skunk or something similar. Sk.1 by itself is a little lacking IMO but hybrids are great.

Can you describe the smells you've gotten off both of them throughout flowering if you don't mind?

keke.nz

LocoMaroco - Don't know what that means but thanks either way haha.

Johnny Rotten - Thanks bro. Super Skunk would be a nice hybrid to try, and I agree with the Skunk#1 lacking.

I'm sorry I'm not good at describing smells LOL. But now at the end of flower the PS really smells citric and sweet, and the WW smells near the same but that may be because theyre in the same room.

The WW's got cut last night, got about 1900gm wet w/stalks... Does the 1/4 rule only apply for the actual buds?

Harvest pics of WW will be up sometime tonight.

Peace keke

keke.nz

Alright, so I got too wasted last night to post the pics so here they are.
These are 1 day after chop, they are hanging in my room because there's no other place for them.

The lot.
picture.php

Biggest Cola. (There are about 3 or 4 the same size)
picture.php

Semi close-up
picture.php

Hope you enjoy.

Will post some dry pics up in a few days probably.

keke.nz

Cheers TEER, haha yeah a lot but it's all got to go round. I hope the PS yields about the same as the 4 there, theres was one that was about 1/3 of the size of the others... so it didn't really make much difference on the overall yield.

keke.nz

OK, the PS is down and drying!

OK, the PS is down and drying!

Ok, so last night me and a few mates cut the 3 powerskunks that I let go an extra week longer than the WW, and they exploded like TEER thought they would. Thanks heaps for the recommendation TEER.

So here are some pre-harvest pics

This was the SCROG'd PS, had a little trouble tieing her out but the buds were still very nice.
picture.php

Heres a shot with the 2nd plant before chop
picture.php

Heres a shot with the 3rd plant before the chop, noticeably bigger.
picture.php

And heres some trimmed pics.

The SCROG'd PS all trimmed and hanging.
picture.php

picture.php

And here we are after all trimming was done. There was about 2000grams wet.
picture.php

picture.php

Hope you enjoy!

Will post some dry pics up in a week or so.

Latest posts

Latest posts