Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > OJD's SSSG

Thread Title Search
OJD's SSSG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2009, 09:30 PM #1
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
OJD's SSSG

Greets IC fam, Some of u may or may not know me on here. Still fairly new compared to some of u guys. I've posted in a few of the test threads in this forum as well as various others here on the site. I am gona log a grow on OJD's SSSG which i picked up off the bay a cpl weeks ago. Should be fun as seeing there are no other ppl currently running this strain so on with the show! I put the seeds into some small cups with dirt and within 2-3 days all but one was above the ground. Of the 9 remaining one is a lil behind but I'm hoping she will catch up in due time I had them in the window for the first few days and now put them under 400w hps for veg...will use a 600w hps in a closet area (4x3) later for flowering with mainly organic feeds (Neptunes, Molasses, Guano etc..). Umm thats bout it for now I'll add a few pics of the seedlings and if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to chime in!

Didnt realize it at first but I guess I should of probably included the strain description for those who are unfamiliar with it
Quote:
my sssdh cut is legendary after i cracked some seeds from reservoir seeds and found a serious winner
the best haze out there in my eyes
I've spread it far and wide ,its all over europe and even in the usa and is held high buy everyone who comes into contact with it
I won 1st place with it at the ic mag growers cup this year. The taste is sweet hazy lemons kinda like lemonade witha candyish taste. The strech is a big 1 and will last for 2-3 weeks into flowering...the potency is another winning factor about this strain it will leave lightweights all confused and sweating alot lol
heavy tokers like me are still cannbed after a session of this weed unable to walk in a straight line! This is king of sativas.
I then hit that with soma's special g13hazle male that is a proven winner. Expect some long fat colas with a mad haze funk that will leave you in a spin. The taste will be abusive lemony,spicy and just a beatiful haze taste
I only sent in 10 packs!
Irie_Lion is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 PM #2
Danknuggler
Chem D all day.....

Danknuggler has a spectacular aura aboutDanknuggler has a spectacular aura aboutDanknuggler has a spectacular aura aboutDanknuggler has a spectacular aura about
I'm watchingClick image for larger version

Name:	sssg.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	22752,nuggler
Danknuggler is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2009, 10:50 PM #3
Larimy

Larimy is on a distinguished road
cool Irie I will be tagging along too...can't wait to c what you unlock with these bad boys lol...
Larimy is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2009, 11:51 PM #4
kaotic
We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!

kaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of lightkaotic is a glorious beacon of light
Screw the chair I just drug in the couch.

I do not grow/manufacture any scheduled substance. Everything posted by this online account is pure fiction and should be regarded as such. All photographs are examples taken from other internet sites.
kaotic is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2009, 12:09 AM #5
Irie_Lion

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
@Dank...whats up bro? I see u snagged yourself a pack too! nice

@ Larimy...Glad to have along for the ride...hopefully bad girls though Im lookin for at least one nice male too would love to make some f2s.
@Kaotic...ah no prob man there is plenty of room

Old 09-01-2009, 10:59 PM #6
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
The SSSDH cut is widespread here in Denmark - I think this is a very interesting cross.
Will be following along!
blackone is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2009, 10:32 PM #7
Irie_Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackone View Post
The SSSDH cut is widespread here in Denmark - I think this is a very interesting cross.
Will be following along!
Whats up Blackone I see u found your way here...

Well here is a lil pic update....still very early in veg they are about 5-7 days now and growth is coming along nicely. Its been pretty sunny here the the past day or two so ive been keeping them under the sunlight for most of the day and moving them under hps at night. So here is a cpl more pics of them today...they look so small I cant wait till they really take off. Looking thru the pics on the other strains is making me anxious lol. Good vibez!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 10:35 PM #8
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
subscribed, this cross sounds like a winner

ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2009, 03:16 AM #9
perpetualnewb

perpetualnewb is on a distinguished road
just got my pack in the mailbox yesterday. be watching this closely.
perpetualnewb is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2009, 04:25 AM #10
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hi ya Irie Lion, they sound like a great cross m8 pulling up my seat for the show
good luck bro
peace
shaunmulok is offline Quote