What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's Mach Fly by the Tokingblackguy

tokinblackguy

nothing to show yet, just making a little room for my Mach Fly(Warlock x C-99) test grow. i haven't even opened the pack yet to check for crushed beans and such but i'm quite sure they made the trip safe and sound.

i know i haven't been posting much lately but that will change when these and a few other things hit the dirt. shit is hectic in the hood right now but should get back to normal once the heat blows over(and i don't mean summer heat:mad:).

mad shout out to my man Mosca and OP for making this possible, i'll do you guys proud, i promise. good luck to the other testers, i'll get around to your threads when i get a moment. :joint:

M

mosca negra

Peace TBG! Glad to have you on board bro-- best to be safe first!!

Prost

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got my seat! Cant wait for the show, I hope some cooler weather comes your way soon. Best of luck on these Tokin!
RM

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
excellent ....TBG......SO glad too see U chill'ax'in......w/ the marchfly......
i mean warlock......cum on......those beanz R. gunna make phat ladiez.....
hope itz ALL get'z right w/ the quickness for U & U'rz...........

:joint:

ButteredIt

NICE! i've been waiting for another mach fly thread. ill be watching this one closely for sure!

good luck and stay safe.

M

mosca negra

Watching your skillz TBG! Glad to see you're good to go!

Mosca

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how did i miss this one, oh well better late than never i'm getting my chair ready.......... ok i'm set now ring on the show TBG

C

coxswain

Have two packs of those on the ice. So this thread should be very interesting for me. Bookmarked.

tokinblackguy

sorry for the delay everyone. decided to rent in another area and just got the details ironed out. shit is just too crazy around my way. deposit paid, move in and setup should happen this weekend. should be up and at em around monday or so. thanks for your patience.

tokin

Latest posts

Latest posts