What's new

brown tips on leaves [pics]

C

coxswain

Hi!

I've noticed a couple of my leaves have brownish coloration on tips and edge of the leaves. Strain C99 in 1/2 coco, 1/2 soli. Using Canna coco, ryzo, cannazym. This is the only one from 4 ladies showing problems. I have another one in 1/2,1/2 mix and 2 of them in pure coco. Here are pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

What do you think?

C

coxswain

Hmmm ... looking at the guide for the second time now. I think I have a problem with calcium deficiency.

jonezin

According to the Hemp Diseases and Pest Management book I have it's a potassium deficiency. The picture they show looks exactly like yours.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't believe it's Cal def', (but looks similar) I think its atmosphere related, what are your lights on/off temps? and your RH would be helpful, how close to the lights are they?

C

coxswain

I don't believe it's Cal def', (but looks similar) I think its atmosphere related, what are your lights on/off temps? and your RH would be helpful, how close to the lights are they?

My light is a big one up in the sky :D

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My light is a big one up in the sky :D
Whoops,:nanana: then i go with a touch of burn as peks and core think, they look healthy lower down as does most of the leaf your looking at, a deficit would show in other ways i think.

ibjamming

Veteran
Don't sweat it unless you see problems with more plants...could be one sensitive lady in the bunch. Keep doing what your doing. A change could screw up the others...

Latest posts

Latest posts