Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Midweek Song - Buy Cannabis Genetics
The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2009, 11:25 PM #31
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to all
let me jump in here.....

France , Danmark AND Spain might have a lot of puffers. But most of em are smoking crappy hash. There are offcourse dudes that buy the high grade stuff, but most dont. And they sure arent smoking high grade bud.

Offcourse the people who grow their own , and the people around them get to smoke high grade bud.

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2009, 11:51 PM #32
DoubleJ

DoubleJ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy fingaz View Post
Exodus VS Babylon :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0-WeW3r48A

some info on the original collective !
Very inspiring videos.

As a 21 year old, I find it a great shame my generation in the UK doesnt know about any kind of anti-establishment activism. Any spirit British youth had has been sucked out of (most) of us by a diet of reality tv and fast food.

And what a fucking arsehole that Tory twat was!
DoubleJ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:06 AM #33
Big Beans
Beans Means Highns

Big Beans will become famous soon enoughBig Beans will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
Very inspiring videos.

As a 21 year old, I find it a great shame my generation in the UK doesnt know about any kind of anti-establishment activism. Any spirit British youth had has been sucked out of (most) of us by a diet of reality tv and fast food.

And what a fucking arsehole that Tory twat was!

Trust me - the spirit is alive and well. If you want to work for the greater good and get active there are protest sites to live on, activist camps, meeting places in cities.

I am lucky to know many people that have literally given their lives to the cause, I lived on a protest site a few years ago, (Babylon trying to quarry an ancient British site) and we WON - yep it does work.

The camp was there 8 or was it 9 years. We sat those fuckers out so they couldn't drive their JCBs on the land and start quarrying. We built treehouses, dug tunnels and put up massive spiderwebs of walkways in the trees. - I'll see if I can dig out some plotos.
If you like climbing or adventure, or sticking it to Babylon, they're the place to be, and in the autumn oh the magic mushrooms.
Oriental Express (BillyGoat)
Black Rose
Blue Power
White Diesel
Big Beans is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2009, 12:22 AM #34
Big Beans
Beans Means Highns

Big Beans will become famous soon enoughBig Beans will become famous soon enough
Some pics from a British Protest camp

I lived in one of these benders

Animal rights activist refuses to use horse

My friend went off to Manchester for the weekend and left his candle on

Black Rose
Blue Power
White Diesel

Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 AM #35
Big Beans
Beans Means Highns

One of the defenses
The idea was if the bailifs come you run to the trees or walkways or stick your hand in a lockon.
It costs them a lot of money to remove people from caravans suspended by polyProp
It is the cost that kept them from ever coming.

Our fresh water source

Another defense / house, Yup a few nutters lived in these full time - I couldnt as first thing in the morning when I needed a crap I'd have to put on a harness and abseil down a tree, not too comfortable

Actually we're really rather a well read bunch

One of the walkways with a net - Can you see the 2 people in it?

Black Rose
Blue Power
White Diesel

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:31 AM #36
Elevator Man
Mentor

Elevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to all
Is that Nine Ladies? Ah - memories...!

I never stayed on the camp, but I certainly spent a few long nights down the circle over the years throwing some of Sam's dice...
Elevator Man is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2009, 03:35 AM #37
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant futureRaco has a brilliant future
Cool pics ^ hehe
I´ve smoked Cheese grown outdoors in Spain and liked it.it´s a very nice skunk hands down

Old 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM #38
Big Beans
Beans Means Highns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Is that Nine Ladies? Ah - memories...!

I never stayed on the camp, but I certainly spent a few long nights down the circle over the years throwing some of Sam's dice...

Yep it's the nine ladies. Haven't been up there for years but talking about it is giving me itchy feet.

And mid Sept is a great time to visit for mushies
Black Rose
Blue Power
White Diesel

Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 PM #39
Elevator Man
Mentor

Elevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to all
Well, that was always part of the appeal...along with a few other similar haunts in the area. I always liked the stone watchtower on the edge of the plateau - a very strange and wonderful place...
Elevator Man is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2009, 12:32 AM #40
ChaosCatalunya
Costa del Cheese :)

ChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud ofChaosCatalunya has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocLeaf View Post
Btw ,, sunlight systems was just a fledgling of 21st Century Gardens, N. London

Also,, if ONE man dem lay claim pon Skunk #1 it's SAM the Skunkman!

(he's a mod. here folks so pls show some credit / respect / mindfulness)

Like it or loath it,, 'Cheese' is here to stay I reckon,,

It's "old-school ,, like a real pair of hippies flares" [chester p]
Sunlight Systems were open in Leicester for a while, then the "London" shop in Stratford opened min 1 year before 21st C G were thought about, let alone open, I got 21CG's owner his first ever crop of clones and told him what to do with them and remember it very clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerdantGreen View Post
im sure there is a post in the UK Clone Only thread from the guy who grew the sensi sk1, kept and named the cheese cut and gifted it to exodus. Good story that rang of the truth to me. Can anyone find it?? - i cant

i have a cheese vegging up that is going into flower in the next few weeks - can't wait to grow this legendary cut out. Cant all be just hype - many people pay a premium for cheese buds and keep going back for more...

V.
Yes, VG, I am sure I [and several others] have posted it ages ago, it really had the smell of truth about it with zero BS. Cheese was just a codeword for the ultra stinky SK1 plant, a lucky result as they only bothered keeping one cut out of 2 cheap Sensi seeds packs they bought, happily it was the freak.

I personally think the hype is justified, a great tasting smoke that everybody I met raves about, always the first bag to empty, the only one to be hoarded, etc.