Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Geisha F2,s on the bay .....

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 Geisha F2,s on the bay ..... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #46
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Day 14 of flower , first female Geisha F2 showing sex since day ten and could have done with a much longer veg time , rushed job to see how they are and yield will be minimal.

Looks like the original Geisha so far and has the same odour , red stems and healthy sheen to the leaves.

All plants are similar , some more stretchy once into but fewer and less than original based on a small sample .
foomar jest offline   Quote

Old 09-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #47
happyherb
no wuckin furries!

happyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud of
look'n good foo...got some f2's and the black Geisha coming as soon as the Uk post get there shit together....good to know the f2's are very similar to the originals.HH. =]-~

happyherb jest offline   Quote

Old 09-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #48
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Day 27 now and nothing scary so far , two males looked solid and similar to parent plant and as vigorous.

Still have all four original Geisha females and this is a dead ringer for one of them in form and odour , next two up look to be female from their form and one has a lot more thai in it.

Seed drying now from all four plants will be a different mixture from the first batch which contained equal numbers from all.
Using stale pollen on one resulted in few seeds so this will be an equal split between the three most C99 leaning plants from the test run which may unfortunately limit the selection still further from the original but may work better with limited space.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #49
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor
looking real nice foomar

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote

Old 10-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #50
foomar
Luddite

Thanks Phillthy , they certainly look healthy in very basic soil and have good vigour thankfully.

Day 31 and now has the distinctive smell of many originals from the test grow.

Large fans on long stems with the same red colour.

Rounded long pistilled buds looks just like Geisha 7 from the test grow , hope it has a similar burnt orange cream soda taste.

The next two are unfortunately showing male now and will have to be culled soon for reasons of space.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #51
TrichyTrichy
¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥ ¸.•´ .

TrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivor
Beauties Foomar!
Checked the bay to see if any were up. Anymore?

Old 10-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #52
foomar
Luddite

Have graded and pinch tested enough for twenty 15+ SF packs and a number of freebie 10 packs.
Waiting on a large batch of Cherrychunk to drop and the G13-Diesel x Geisha to finish so may send them all in together in 2 - 3 weeks but will give notice beforehand here.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #53
TrichyTrichy
¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥ ¸.•´ .

TrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivorTrichyTrichy is a survivor
Now, that's some good news!!!!

Old 10-03-2009, 03:46 AM   #54
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
my order status finally changed, so it looks like the bay finally got my money and my seeds are on the way, cant wait to grow some black geisha and cherry chunk
thanks foomar
shaunmulok jest offline   Quote

Old 10-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #55
happyherb
no wuckin furries!

happyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunmulok View Post
my order status finally changed, so it looks like the bay finally got my money and my seeds are on the way, cant wait to grow some black geisha and cherry chunk
thanks foomar

good news .HH. =]-~

happyherb jest offline   Quote

Old 10-03-2009, 05:52 AM   #56
shaunmulok

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
thanks HH it's great news i was getting worried my cash had gone mia or my payment was going to be too late but it looks like all is good

Old 10-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #57
foomar
Luddite

Quote:
cant wait to grow some black geisha and cherry chunk
Thanks shaun , the BG should do well , be aware the Cherrychunks are currently untested beyond veg so when you allocate space have plan B ready just in case.

Looks better in sunlight and has a good covering.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:55 AM   #58
shaunmulok

i have a bit of space and 8+ feet in height so should be alright but thanks for the heads up
i like those trich heads nice and big looks good

Old 10-19-2009, 11:47 PM   #59
foomar
Luddite

Day 47 of an unknown flowertime and starting to get fat and fluffy as one single cola , smell is strong and distinctive.

Next female up has a more branching structure a week in and the Geisha smell already.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:09 AM   #60
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor
very nice!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote