Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Geisha F2,s on the bay .....

Thread Title Search    
Click for Hydro Grow LEDs!
 Geisha F2,s on the bay ..... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #31
yortbogey
Only know you've been HIGH, when your feeling LOW...

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Wink

wiff....wiff....wifff......do I smell another allnighter..........
itz....camping time @ the bay...........

Old 08-26-2009, 03:06 AM   #32
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by yortbogey View Post
wiff....wiff....wifff......do I smell another allnighter..........
itz....camping time @ the bay...........
i,m getting the tent ready now come over for a session while we wait
shaunmulok jest offline   Quote

Old 08-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #33
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Twenty 18 count SF packs will be there tuesday , one pack should be enougth to find something decent in.
Will be far enougth ahead to show if they are shite as this is not tested.

The Casey Jones x Geisha are still uniform but two are starting to move fast , could be males or Thai genes comeing out , high hopes with this one but dont like useing a selection i did not make.
Curse the day i passed them on and never even got to see the promised males.
Have a last pack of Casey to run myself soon and see if i can find a better one as well as the obligatory F2,s .

Shed load of seed forming on the G13-Diesel x Geisha , will extract a few immature seeds asap and try and get ahead with a test , could be good if some keep that harsher edge and potency with a geisha taste profile.
Could be a lot of phenos here worth sorting through and the mother is stable over a lot of runs , even taken far too late in flower.
foomar jest offline   Quote

Old 09-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #34
CityKnightz
Lets Get It

CityKnightz will become famous soon enoughCityKnightz will become famous soon enough
Just picked up a pack on the bay this morning!
CityKnightz jest offline   Quote

Old 09-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #35
shaunmulok

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
Got my BG thanks foomar you rock bro

Old 09-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #36
happyherb
no wuckin furries!

happyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud ofhappyherb has much to be proud of
got one of each TY

happyherb jest online   Quote

Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #37
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant future
well missed this round but got a pack last round..so not so pissed...can't wait to grow these outside next season..

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #38
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
They must have gone up within hours of delivery and never saw one.
Did anyone see what went up and if all 20 were listed ?

Set up for one last run with all four plants then space forces me too choose from these and any interesting F2,s which turn up by xmas.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #39
shaunmulok

there was about 6 packs i think of the Black Geisha(thanks) and there was a few listings for the Geisha f2's so i'd say the 20 went up
Thanks bro i snagged a pack of the BG

Old 09-04-2009, 04:00 AM   #40
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivorIrie_Lion is a survivor
Yea I grabbed a pack of each...and it looked like the rest went pretty soon after. Thanks again for donating those Foomar!!!!
Irie_Lion jest offline   Quote

Old 09-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #41
grasper

grasper will become famous soon enough
too slow........ again
grasper jest offline   Quote

Old 09-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #42
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder/President/CEO

Abja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivorAbja Roots is a survivor
Missed it. So it goes. Thanks for putting them up.
Abja Roots jest offline   Quote

Old 09-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #43
foomar
Luddite

Given their limitations i thought 30 packs and a similar amount of freebies would have been enougth.
Shows the level of respect and demand for the original genetics out there , just hope these are a decent representation as the originals were of the highest quality.

First F2,s went into flower today and look the same as originals at this point thankfully.

Last twenty server packs in a month and whatevers left as freebies , Casey x Geisha takes over from then on with G13-Diesel x Geisha before xmas after testing and thats all the 100% Head crosses i can offer and will call it a day then.

As there were a number of Geisha test grows hopefully someone else will send some in , would love to get a different selection to run through.

Old 09-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #44
Ms.Grat3ful
Sunshine DayDreamer

Ms.Grat3ful has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by foomar View Post
Given their limitations i thought 30 packs and a similar amount of freebies would have been enougth.
Shows the level of respect and demand for the original genetics out there , just hope these are a decent representation as the originals were of the highest quality.

First F2,s went into flower today and look the same as originals at this point thankfully.

Last twenty server packs in a month and whatevers left as freebies , Casey x Geisha takes over from then on with G13-Diesel x Geisha before xmas after testing and thats all the 100% Head crosses i can offer and will call it a day then.

As there were a number of Geisha test grows hopefully someone else will send some in , would love to get a different selection to run through.
hey there foomar, It's so awesome you are putting the time and effort into keeping these genetics in the growers hands.. I can't thank you enough for all your posts and energy you bring to the forum...
many blessings upon you and everything you do dear...

sincerely,
ms.G
Ms.Grat3ful jest offline   Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #45
foomar
Luddite

Thanks Ms.Grat3ful , would have done these crosses eventualy and its easier to do a whole plant than a branch for a lazy stoner anyway , have the space to do them for a while and its been fun and educational along the way.

Thirty five diverse plants in flower and almost every one has seeded limbs or is fully loaded , will get messy soon as they all start to drop , trying to get the lot done by xmas and building works start.

That Geisha male is performing really well on widely varying hybrids and throws some lovely plants on C99 based crosses , test cross on every personal keeper and the best local clones will be grown out over the next year or two , feel it can add something worthwhile to most of them.

Cheers
Foo