Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Geisha F2,s on the bay .....

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Geisha F2,s on the bay ..... Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2009, 08:59 PM #11
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Think only ten packs , waiting on last plant of the four to finish its seed then plenty to send in a couple of weeks.

Had intended to run them seperately and test just for my own interest but that took six months with the BG , was a late decision to help fill the gap.

Have just started a batch myself , they are untested but the male has sucessfully crossed to three different strains with no hermies and good results and i expect no issues.

Due to the use of C99 leaning phenos only and just one male this will not be a true representation of Heads original cross but possibly a short sticky subset of it.

Thought a low BIN suited these rather than auction format , what do you think ?

There were some freebie packs as well , and some Black Geisha which is a good result with the same male and well tested now.

Hopefully others are doing something similar with other Head classics .
foomar is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 02:07 AM #12
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I hope i get some of the freebies with my order coming now
I like the BIN's because I'm on a pension and dont have alot of cash to spare on the high priced items after the exchange rate
keep up the good work
peace and big harvests
shaunmulok is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 02:14 AM #13
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
very nice!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2009, 08:24 AM #14
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Congrats to all who scored. Stick with the 20$BIN's!!
We'll be watchin for round 2.

MARLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2009, 02:53 AM #15
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank-j View Post
Just so I don't miss future BIN's, are they stuck in the server fund location and then the sub category but it now? I've only seen sag gear there.
they were in the Server Fund section, sent my money to seedbay today..

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2009, 01:18 AM #16
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I seriously feel very fortunate to have stumbled on them....just happened to log in....and they were staring me in the face....I was thinking..."NO WAY"....quick, quick....lol.

When I looked I only saw 3 packs left....

dank.Frank

May we all, in our own way, find our personal calling which allows us to continue overgrowing prohibition!!!
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2009, 02:38 PM #17
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Waiting on this one to finish , different smell on the seeded bits and very sticky.

Started a few more belated testers , space is tight at the moment , will seperate out carefully.

There was an error when packs were first listed , some confusion between Geisha and Black Geisha , if you end up with the BG in error there is much overlap in phenos and they have been well tested and should not disapoint.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM #18
foomar
Luddite

Takeing its time but mature seed falling out now.

Lots of testing of assorted mostly Blackberry and Casey crosses , some may be of interest if stable.
Casey or Geisha or G13-Diesel hit with every decent looking male that turns up.
G13-Diesel x Geisha , and Casey Jones x Geisha sound promiseing .

Only have space for six of each this time , a local grower has six a week ahead of these so just enougth to see whats in there.

foomar is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2009, 02:01 AM #19
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking great foomar, keep up the fine job you are doing
Thankx
peace and good harvests
shaunmulok is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2009, 02:28 PM #20
ft100

ft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura aboutft100 has a spectacular aura about
that black geisha you did is looking really nice, please give us a heads up when those go on the bay for bin. thanks a lot for making such quality genetics affordable.
ft100 is offline Quote