Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Geisha F2,s on the bay .....

Thread Title Search    
Click to Buy BOG Seeds!
 Geisha F2,s on the bay ..... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #16
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I seriously feel very fortunate to have stumbled on them....just happened to log in....and they were staring me in the face....I was thinking..."NO WAY"....quick, quick....lol.

When I looked I only saw 3 packs left....

dank.Frank

dank.frank jest offline   Quote

Old 07-25-2009, 02:38 PM   #17
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Waiting on this one to finish , different smell on the seeded bits and very sticky.

Started a few more belated testers , space is tight at the moment , will seperate out carefully.

There was an error when packs were first listed , some confusion between Geisha and Black Geisha , if you end up with the BG in error there is much overlap in phenos and they have been well tested and should not disapoint.
foomar jest online   Quote

Old 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Takeing its time but mature seed falling out now.

Lots of testing of assorted mostly Blackberry and Casey crosses , some may be of interest if stable.
Casey or Geisha or G13-Diesel hit with every decent looking male that turns up.
G13-Diesel x Geisha , and Casey Jones x Geisha sound promiseing .

Only have space for six of each this time , a local grower has six a week ahead of these so just enougth to see whats in there.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:01 AM   #19
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking great foomar, keep up the fine job you are doing
Thankx
peace and good harvests
shaunmulok jest offline   Quote

Old 08-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #20
ft100

ft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of lightft100 is a glorious beacon of light
that black geisha you did is looking really nice, please give us a heads up when those go on the bay for bin. thanks a lot for making such quality genetics affordable.
ft100 jest online   Quote

Old 08-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #21
yortbogey
Only know you've been HIGH, when your feeling LOW...

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Talking

YES...........foomar...do let use know ASAP......that Black~Geisha is on my wishlist @ the bay..........

Old 08-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #22
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant future
thanks foomar....you are really a saint...I just got my order from the bay...20 bucks for the Geisha F2's and you gave me an over count 17 great looking beans..I will be growing a few of these outside next year for sure...Thanks again and on top of that got the Free P's PPP for my freebee...Life is good

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 jest offline   Quote

Old 08-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #23
foomar
Luddite

That Geisha male is testing out good thankfully , consistent and predictable in influence over several crosses now.

Pulled the tardy Geisha seedplant and a light thrashing produced these , all stand a pinch test , and about the same number within the drying buds.
Equal mix packs from all four plants should be at the Bay in a couple of weeks after drying/sorting/ germ testing for server fund and freebies as last time.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #24
shaunmulok

shaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivorshaunmulok is a survivor
Hey foomar thanks for the heads up bro, im glad the testing went well, i will be watching like a hawk this time i dont want to miss them again
You are a ledgend
Where is your Donors tag
Thanks again

Old 08-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #25
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor
i was lucky enough to score two packs of the f2's and got a pack of black geisha as a freebie thanks foomar!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote

Old 08-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #26
foomar
Luddite

Thanks for the encouragement , pollen tossing is takeing over the floweroom as i have the temporary luxury of reduced need and a big stash , makeing small runs on anything that stands still long enougth and is worthy.

The Geisha F2,s look and grow much like the originals so far , scary stretch up to the seed leaves then very short internode above like three inch high bonsai miniatures.
Very vigorous roots and nearly potbound already but dont look it.

Anyone else got them going yet ?
These are not tested and that is stressing me out a bit.

Just hit a good clone of Heads G13-Diesel with the Geisha male , looks like 100% strike with all pistils withered in 12 hours , rubbing in fresh pollen works well for me.

This could cross produce some interesting variations on a clone that has proved very stable and potent for two years.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #27
foomar
Luddite

Sending in a package by friday so should be available subject to OP listing them next week .

Also sending in some of these as 10 packs for freebies.

Mother was a stunner from a pack of Heads Casey grown out by a mate last year , father is the Geisha male that is proveing its worth.
Would love some feedback on these if anyone would like to take a gamble as they are untested , should be possible to request if interested.

Casey Jones x Geisha slowly vegging around 30 days from planting seed direct in soil.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #28
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Foo...looks and sounds gr3at...DD
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 08-26-2009, 12:58 AM   #29
foomar
Luddite

Thanks DD , just trying to keep some relevant crosses around till the Heads are back up and running.
Would probably be difficult to produce a bad cross from their genetics and have a variety in test and all look promiseing so far.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:29 AM   #30
shaunmulok

Hey foomar thanks for the update bro i will be camping at the bay next week, i would be interested in trying the testers out so if i'm lucky enough to grab a pack of the Geisha's i will request them as well, heard a lot of good things about the Casey and with the geisha male i think it will be kiler
Thanks bro i will post back if i snag a pack