What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Tribe under 400W: Passion#1, Twilight, Easy Sativa, Shaman, Holland Hope

Azzzzzz

Veteran
Welcome you my grow-friends, I've started a new grow with multiple typical outdoor strains, its my tribe:

Passion#1,
Twilight
Easy Sativa
Shaman
Holland Hope

They are under 400W hps, on 0.8m2 area.
Im using Canna A+B coco
Canna pk13/14
On Veg used Plagron grow

This ladys are so tall because they've got 2moths veg, and i've cut a planty clones from them. Now, In 40th day of flo, lamp are so high as I can, I've put several strings to separate this bush...

So let my begin from the begining :>:

3 day of Veg:

picture.php

15 day of Veg:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And after a month I've strted cuting clones:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And after a Veg I started flo

It's 18 day of flo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soon other Outdoor Tribe raport, bye :joint:

Azzzzzz

Veteran
Hey hey, thx for remembered to do some update, you ask how many there was - I say something about 250g, its not too much but it wasne stabilize plants, some was bad some good, just take a look at the and of his life

50 day of flo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Azzzzzz

Veteran
Hello, I just find some old pictures from 70ty days of flo, it's last blooming ladies, others already cuted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this's the end, thx for visiting :wave:

benzo

great thread! right to the point :)

so hey, did your string, or twine fall apart leaving it all over the buds due to the light?

i used twine to lst once.. but it got all crunchy due to the heat of the HPS.

annnyways.. great grow!

Azzzzzz

Veteran
Hey Benzo I only try to gave to buds light as much as possible adapting them under a twine, its good way if you have small area and apetite foro many strains :>